Bills @ Redskins official GDT

T-minus 2 hours, 52 minutes to kickoff. What do we want to see today?

WGR's Bulldog said that a good showing by Kolb would create a QB controversy. Yeah, right. Even Fitz had days where he looked like a playoff QB. Even if Kolb lights it up, Manuel is the starter. The only reason Kolb starts vs NE is if Manuel isn't ready to practice.

PTR

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kolb is gonna light it up today. But there won't be any controversy. Can't fool the vets who've been present at every practice and know just how much better Manuel has looked, especially on field-stretching plays.

I'm gonna focus on Pears today. He's gonna be tested by Kerrigan big time.

GO BILLS!!!

T-minus 2 hours, 52 minutes to kickoff. What do we want to see today?

WGR's Bulldog said that a good showing by Kolb would create a QB controversy. Yeah, right. Even Fitz had days where he looked like a playoff QB. Even if Kolb lights it up, Manuel is the starter. The only reason Kolb starts vs NE is if Manuel isn't ready to practice.

PTR

I want to see calmness on the offense. A unit that looks comfortable and not hustling between plays. I want them to be smooth, quick, and efficient on offense.

On defense I want a unit that holds the runs inside the tackles. A pass defense that directs the passes to the outside of the field and generates pressure.

I want to see how Stevie Johnson & Leodis McKelvin play today since this is their first preseason game.

Can the O-Line build off of last weeks performance of run blocking?

Anyone else going to step up in the secondary? I'll keep an eye on both Ron Brooks & Crezdon Butler.

Is Tashard Choice our best option as a 3rd RB?

DaNorris Searcy is a big question mark as a starter, this will be a big test for him.

Scott Chandler, Lee Smith & Chris Gragg. Let's get them more involved.

Need to see the O line settle down . and Kolb too. the rust should come off and the speed slow down.

Watching TJ and SJ today.

On defense I need to watch Leodis closely , and see how quick Searcy reads the play.

Now for just fun I want to watch Kiko blow stuff up.

I want to see how Stevie Johnson & Leodis McKelvin play today since this is their first preseason game.

How many snaps would you like to see? I figure SJ13 should get no more then 2 series. McKelvin @ 4 to 5 series, maybe alternating to give more time to others. Absolutely no need to have him doing returns.

Can the O-Line build off of last weeks performance of run blocking?

Who do you want to get the majority of time running it?

DaNorris Searcy is a big question mark as a starter, this will be a big test for him.

I'd like to see Byrd play today to match him up with Searcy

Scott Chandler, Lee Smith & Chris Gragg. Let's get them more involved.

Fork in Dickerson? Gaskins involved in the pass plays?

I was supposed to be at the game today with a buddy of mine who is a skins fan but with EJ and Cousins out we decided the Kolb vs Grossman matchup wasn't worth the 4 hour commute

I want to see more from the running game which outside of Spillers first two runs has just been ok. Also looking forward to seeing Stevie's first action

I bet marrone is a defer to the second half guy.

First ..No injuries

Second. No injuries

Third. No injuries.

I wanna see if they keep using summers to lead block for spiller. I hope he makes the team. We need a new carwell Gardner.

Amen to no injuries. And Carwell Gardner was one of my favorite Bills. Great reference!