Bills @ Redskins official GDT

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an appetizer to the main entree of the Bills game, I'm watching NE get lit up again by Detroit. It never gets old watching Brady and Belicheat pout on the sidelines.

As far as what I want to see tonight - first, no injuries. I do expect the Wash D to be stout as they are a good unit and should be at full strength much of the game since this is supposed to be a dress rehearsal. That said, I'd like to see a steady dose of Tashard Choice and The Zak Brown Band on our side, and get a good look at the rookie WRs. Spillertime and Stevie maybe for a few series, but no need to play them too long. On D, I want to see the usual nastiness and also would like to see strong run D. On ST - some decent punts from Powell (no shanks). But first and foremost, no injuries please!

Amen to no injuries. And Carwell Gardner was one of my favorite Bills. Great reference!

I forgot about him.. also how about Kenny Davis? Edited by YoloInTheBlo

Don't expect a lot of offense today. The Washingtons have a pretty stout defense. I hope no one gets hurt.

Of course the Washingtons are stout, they keep sucking away all our money.

OHHHHH!

Never mind.

Edited by Mark Vader

I will switch from coffee at 4, to bourbon and a Sam variety 12 pack and listen to game

Gonna get through the whole 12 pack?

btw, gotta love a GDT that is already almost 2 pages long an hour before a pre-season game. :thumbsup:

I want to watch dareus and branch. Dareus hasn't been very impressive in first two games, kind of slow and not explosive. Last game branch looked pretty good.

Dareus has looked a bit slow to me, but like he's speeding up. I hope to see him really hustling today. Branch has looked old and slow to me; still big and strong, but slow. He really looks out of place in this fast aggressive defense.

I bet marrone is a defer to the second half guy.

First ..No injuries

Second. No injuries

Third. No injuries.

I wanna see if they keep using summers to lead block for spiller. I hope he makes the team. We need a new carwell Gardner.

I used like watching Sam Gash blow defenders up.

I bet marrone is a defer to the second half guy.

First ..No injuries

Second. No injuries

Third. No injuries.

I wanna see if they keep using summers to lead block for spiller. I hope he makes the team. We need a new carwell Gardner.

Most if not all coaches prefer to receive the 2nd half kickoff.

Dareus has looked a bit slow to me, but like he's speeding up. I hope to see him really hustling today. Branch has looked old and slow to me; still big and strong, but slow. He really looks out of place in this fast aggressive defense.

Branch by no means looks fast but he read runs very well and filled his gapS...he didn't get pushed back like dareus seemed to. I will get a good look today though.

Watching the game on the NFL network....they are taking the Redskins feed....just watched the opening segment....not ONE WORD was uttered about the Bills! The announcers are Theismann & some really short fat guy named Chick Hernandez....WTF? LOL