My 52

Justice

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you got some right and some wrong. So that puts us right back to where we started from. Most of them are obvious because they are locks. You only missed on some of the the bubble guys just like everyone else. Except for the coaches, they're right all the time. :thumbsup:

LOL! But what if I get 53/53? That would be something truly amazing. Almost God-like!! LOL

I don't think they keep three QB's. Tuel is nothing special to anyone else and there were lots of QB's drafted last year to fill needs around the league. I think they keep two QB's and Smith.

Any chance they keep just two TE's? I mean Smith is awful. Hell all of them are awful. The while unit barely has a NFL capable player. Remember the Lions run and shoot. They just brought an extra lineman in to block. I would rather have Hairston out there than any of these guys to block. Maybe Gragg can be a downfield threat. At this point I would rather carry 6 WR's with Easely as a WR/TE and an extra player somewhere else.

I think that Rogers is on the roster because you won't be able to PS him. They are going to give him a chance to show some of his enormous potential at least for this season. You took a chance on him because of his talent so you have to see if he can develop and stay out of trouble.

I still think that they try to deal a WR for Oline depth. Brad Smith for a guard. And before a hear that he has no trade value a WR with 3 years experience and zero career catches just got traded. I am not saying that you will get much but you can get a OL as good as some of the guys that are in camp.

That leaves 1 spot which I will give to Torell Troupe.

I watched Rogers last night, playing 4th sstring and looked lost on special teams. Head not in the game? I don't know, but seems overrated on this board.

I watched Rogers last night, playing 4th sstring and looked lost on special teams. Head not in the game? I don't know, but seems overrated on this board.

I guess that my thinking is that there will be no chance that they can get him to the ps based on his talent. There are some WR starved teams (ie SD) thy will snatch him up. Are the Bills ready to give up on this talent after 1 preseason? I doubt it. It would be easier to get someone like Hogan to the PS (even though I think that he makes the team).

I like it. A few changes I would make.

First of all the roster is 53. So I'll add Rogers right now.

I'd rather have Kaufman in a heartbeat over Smith. I still think he's a waste of a roster space.

I think Dickerson makes it over Smith at TE. He's been practicing as a WR and we all know he can play FB. I think he fills many roles. He's a good choice.

I really like what Summers has done but its going to be touch to not take Gaskins at this point. This week will allow us to decide.

If rather have Meeks than Robey. I think????

If they keep 7 WR, Brad Smith won't be one, especially if he is 6th in the depth chart. You would be better off developing Rogers or Kaufman there, especially if you are worried about him making it through waivers. Summers could go to PS, and Searcy will make the roster.

You only have 52, add one, plus get rid of Summers and Smith, you have a few extra spots for Rogers, Searcy, and Troup

I like it. A few changes I would make.

First of all the roster is 53. So I'll add Rogers right now.

I'd rather have Kaufman in a heartbeat over Smith. I still think he's a waste of a roster space.

I think Dickerson makes it over Smith at TE. He's been practicing as a WR and we all know he can play FB. I think he fills many roles. He's a good choice.

I really like what Summers has done but its going to be touch to not take Gaskins at this point. This week will allow us to decide.

If rather have Meeks than Robey. I think????

Mrags... We must have been separated at birth... I typed this long response, then decided to read through to keep from repeating the sentiments of others... Only to find that once again we are one the same page...

Do you have season tix? If so, where...

With EJ out I'm prepared for Tuel to make me eat my words but I think his ceiling is Trent Edwards performance.

At least Kolb has started and won games like last year on the road in New England. Something the Bills haven't done since 2000.

what was kolbs stats in the game? Did the pats turn the ball over ? Etc etc.... sometimes a blind squirrel can get a nut every now and then. Im not saying this was the case im merely askingfor you to validate thats all my friend

Like many here have said......I'd add Rogers as the 53rd (strictly based on upside and the fact that I doubt he clears waivers), replace Ross with Troupe and J Rogers with searcy. That makes 8 WRs so I guess I'd have to cut brad smith and keep someone else. Preferably the LB/DB that plays best on ST coverage (I have no idea who that may be, but it looks like we need ST coverage help). I'd keep summers over gaskins because of his ST blocking.

I've seen enough. Here's my prediction on our top 52.

QB

Manuel

Kolb

Tuel

RB

Spiller

Jackson

Choice

TE

Chandler

Gragg

Smith

WR

Johnson

Woods

Graham

Goodwin

Easley

Rodgers

Hogan

OL

Glenn

Brown

Wood

Urbik

Pears

Hairston

Young

Legursky

DL

M. Williams

K. Williams

Dareus

Carrington

Branch

Ross

Blatnick

Gilbert

LB

Hughes

Lawson

Alonso

Moats

Bradham

Dowtin

Scott

DB

Gilmore

McKelvin

Brooks

Rogers

Butler

Byrd

A. Williams

D. Williams

Robey

ST

Hopkins

Powell

Sanborn

Practice Squad

Kaufman

Chibane

Meeks

Pough

Chris White will make the team... he is an asset on special teams.

In our recent linebacker discussion I forgot to mention White who's a very average athlete but is always in the right place.

He's your classic "coach on the field" type player and that was his rep going back to Miss. State.

I've seen enough. Here's my prediction on our top 52.

QB

Manuel

Kolb

Tuel

RB

Spiller

Jackson

Choice

Summers

TE

Chandler

Gragg

Smith

WR

Johnson

Woods

Graham

Goodwin

Easley

Smith

Hogan

OL

Glenn

Brown

Wood

Urbik

Pears

Hairston

Young

Legursky

DL

M. Williams

K. Williams

Dareus

Carrington

Branch

Ross

Blatnick

Gilbert

LB

Hughes

Lawson

Alonso

Moats

Bradham

Dowtin

Scott

DB

Gilmore

McKelvin

Brooks

Rogers

Butler

Byrd

A. Williams

D. Williams

Robey

ST

Hopkins

Powell

Sanborn

Practice Squad

Kaufman

Chibane

Meeks

Pough

D. Rogers: I doubt that he will clear waivers, but if he does he'll be on the PS.

no arguments here.