Adios, Mike Caussin

another one of Fitzpatrick's "weapons" ala Ruvell Martin, Hagan, Nelson, Jones, Naaman- of the team and out of football. Lee Smith won't be sticking either. Choice good dude but your out too. Not starting a Fitz post, just looking back ha no chance

what?

another one of Fitzpatrick's "weapons" ala Ruvell Martin, Hagan, Nelson, Jones, Naaman- of the team and out of football. Lee Smith won't be sticking either. Choice good dude but your out too. Not starting a Fitz post, just looking back ha no chance

FWIW - David Nelson and Naaman Roosevelt are on the Browns.

Whoa. Dude. However insightful this may be, you aren't going to get it by the "Fitz sucks" crowd. And, I think some of these guys are still on teams. Nelson for sure, Hagan maybe. Naaman for sure.

Gragg, smith, Chandler. And Dickerson at ? Position... or maybe Dickerson doesn't make it. Right now I am not sure

From what I've seen, I suspect Dickerson's hosed. A tight ends fluidity and route running in a big WRs body.

His speed and hands make him a great match up at TE but his size hurts. At WR his speed and height are good, not great but apparently his route running, hips and cuts aren't what they need to be.

Gragg has 2" and 20lbs on him plus similar speed, and a rookie DP... chandler is likely #1 and they may only keep 2.

He was the best player on our team. Better than Chesty Rublewagger

Ah yes good ol Chico Rutabagas....

The team was never the same after he sailed into the sunset or was it a hysterectomy? I always forget.