Adios, Mike Caussin

Whoa. Dude. However insightful this may be, you aren't going to get it by the "Fitz sucks" crowd. And, I think some of these guys are still on teams. Nelson for sure, Hagan maybe. Naaman for sure.

Roosevelt is on the bubble in cleveland and hasn't shown much. He's likely currently sitting on the outside of the 53 man roster.

Neslon is also in cleveland. He's shown better and has a good chance to be the 5th/6th receiver.

Mario Haggan? He's a 'free agent' at the moment, but he's a linebacker so I assume it means a different player that I don't remember.

Roosevelt is on the bubble in cleveland and hasn't shown much. He's likely currently sitting on the outside of the 53 man roster.

Neslon is also in cleveland. He's shown better and has a good chance to be the 5th/6th receiver.

Mario Haggan? He's a 'free agent' at the moment, but he's a linebacker so I assume it means a different player that I don't remember.

Hmm. Hagan = Derek Hagan. He was a training camp hero for us in 2010. He ended up starting for the Raiders against us that year. That's why I said: maybe.

Why that underscores CardinalScotts point: I remember pulling for Hagan to get a chance. :wallbash: Because he had done some good things. :wallbash::bag:

Seeing the guys we have at WR last game? Yeah. Fitz had no real weapons, because my memory of what real weapons look like has been refreshed.

another one of Fitzpatrick's "weapons" ala Ruvell Martin, Hagan, Nelson, Jones, Naaman- of the team and out of football. Lee Smith won't be sticking either. Choice good dude but your out too. Not starting a Fitz post, just looking back ha no chance

I disagree about Smith sticking.

He can catch the ball if he is open as a surprise call. But he has the nasty attitude and blocks very, very well , Does nice ST work. I will suggest he sticks. Oh and most important of all... I want him on the team. i expect to see enough work for 3 TEs and Smith should be one of em

another one of Fitzpatrick's "weapons" ala Ruvell Martin, Hagan, Nelson, Jones, Naaman- of the team and out of football. Lee Smith won't be sticking either. Choice good dude but your out too. Not starting a Fitz post, just looking back ha no chance

You're that confident that Lee Smith will be cut?

He's the only other TE we have with NFL experience, and he played decently as a back-up last year.

Any reason to think he's gotten worse.

Two pages on Caussin, and I'm adding to it. I have no idea why or apparently any self control from posting if the page is before me.

just let it happen dont fight ... you are becoming part of the collective..go bills go bills