Make Your Bold PreSeason Prediction Here.

boyst

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My predictions:

• Tuel secures backup. - Same reasons as Boyst.
  • Kolb is cut. - Same reasons as Boyst.
  • Spiller finishes season in top 5 rushing yards; top 5 all-purpose yards. - He will get more carries; he will be a good check-down target for our rookie QB.
  • Bills win the AFC East. - Brady is getting older. Pats have steadily been declining; no reason to think it won't continue. Welker is gone; Hernandez is gone; Gronk is damaged goods. Miami misspent a lot of money and still have no answer at QB. Tannehill is simply not that good (Moore is better). The Jets are an absolute mess with a lame duck coach; not to mention, we raided their coaching staff.
  • Bills win one playoff game. - We'll get a home game and we will win it.
  • Marrone wins Coach of the Year. - After the decade-plus of futility, he leads this team to a division win and the playoffs in his first year as H.C. - - No brainer.

If I could buy this, I would right now! This seems like such a dream, but it would be sweet to be relevant once again.

None of these count. I didn't use a plural adjective. I used a singular adjective. And furthermore, no one typed it in bold...

However, Gug that might be in line with my thinking with more conservative thoughts being Kelly's take.

Why can I base the Kolb being cut on prediction? This coaching staff means business. They are wanting to build a team. I am sure the past comes in to play booking at some of the soft QBs we have had.

Spiller leads the league in yards from scrimmage.

Mario has 15 sacks and our defense sees significant progress from last years disaster.

Bills sweep the Pats and Jets but get swept by the Phins,

I find it unlikely any of those things happen in preseason.

I predict approximately 1,435 instances of the word "vanilla" on this forum over the next four weeks.

EJ starts all preseason games and is starter going into season

EJ looks good, but throws several INTs in preseason

Alonso is compared at least 3 times to a young Brian Urlacher during the games by the announcers

Woods becomes a starter

Stevie does not play at all in preseason

O-line makes us fear for the regular season and the safety/performance of EJ

Byrd is the Word and returns by the end of preseason

Tuel will look better than EJ in preseason causing a QB controversy. Flutie and Johnson all over again...or would you prefer Losman and Edwards. :sick: ....

All this Tuel talk is ridiculous. Before the scrimmage there were posts speculating that he wouldn't even make the team because he looked pretty bad in practice. A few nice bombs and now people expect him to challenge for the 2nd and even 1st string jobs. :rolleyes:

All this Tuel talk is ridiculous. Before the scrimmage there were posts speculating that he wouldn't even make the team because he looked pretty bad in practice. A few nice bombs and now people expect him to challenge for the 2nd and even 1st string jobs. :rolleyes:

Add to that, he(Tuel) looked good to start with but finished less then stellar, against the 2nd/3rd string defense. Whereas, EJ started poorly and finished strongly, against the 1st string defense.

Perspective.

...Some players play better than practice..ya never know..Don't get me wrong..I'm rooting for EJ Edited by Kemp2Warlick

They're bold predictions, man!! We're not supposed to predicting that it'll be cold outside for the 2nd game against Miami.

1. The Jets finish the year in 2nd place in the AFC EAST. Most are writing the Jets off as being one of the bottom teams in the league, and I understand that sentiment. For some reason I see Sanchez having an above average season and their defense playing well enough to get them to 8 or 9 wins, god enough for second in the AFC East, and possibly only one game behind the Patriots. 2. I think RG3 has somewhat of a "sophomore" slump and the Redskins finish below .500 and fail to make the playoffs. 3. I think this is the year for the Falcons. 12 to 1 odds to win the Super Bowl. I like that bet A LOT. 4. Tahj Boyd won't be the first QB selected in the 2014 NFL Draft, but he will go on to have the best professional career of any QB taken in the 2014 draft. The Bills likely will not select a QB, because of the investment in EJ, and fans will be wondering how we ever passed on a QB like Tahj Boyd, after he repeatedly leads his team to the playoffs.