Make Your Bold PreSeason Prediction Here.

boyst

1. The Jets finish the year in 2nd place in the AFC EAST. Most are writing the Jets off as being one of the bottom teams in the league, and I understand that sentiment. For some reason I see Sanchez having an above average season and their defense playing well enough to get them to 8 or 9 wins, god enough for second in the AFC East, and possibly only one game behind the Patriots. 2. I think RG3 has somewhat of a "sophomore" slump and the Redskins finish below .500 and fail to make the playoffs. 3. I think this is the year for the Falcons. 12 to 1 odds to win the Super Bowl. I like that bet A LOT. 4. Tahj Boyd won't be the first QB selected in the 2014 NFL Draft, but he will go on to have the best professional career of any QB taken in the 2014 draft. The Bills likely will not select a QB, because of the investment in EJ, and fans will be wondering how we ever passed on a QB like Tahj Boyd, after he repeatedly leads his team to the playoffs.

who pissed in your Cheerios? Hah. That's some good stuff. I am thinking RG3 does average for a 2nd year QB but the media circle him just because.

Gotta wonder about the Jets, something about Rex makes you wonder what he can do. The big circus last year did not stop them from coming out and beating us down. I think Miami is more of a place to worry then NYJ. Their interior line, their entire defense, a lot of question marks to me. They finish no better then 7-9.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who pissed in your Cheerios? Hah. That's some good stuff. I am thinking RG3 does average for a 2nd year QB but the media circle him just because.

Gotta wonder about the Jets, something about Rex makes you wonder what he can do. The big circus last year did not stop them from coming out and beating us down. I think Miami is more of a place to worry then NYJ. Their interior line, their entire defense, a lot of question marks to me. They finish no better then 7-9.

I'm just not all in as a believer in EJ Manuel. As a Bills fan, I want him to be amazing, of course. This season will tell us a lot. I'm just not 100% sold he'll be the man. I am 100% sold that Tahj Boyd will be "the man" in the pros. I'm looking forward to watching him in the Carrier Dome vs. Syracuse this season, if my schedule allows me to attend. I do agree with your assessment of the Dolphins. I don't see them finishing any better than .500. Weak running game, weak o-line, unproven QB, weak head coach, that's why I predicted the Jets finish 2nd. I just don't think the Bills are ready to make that step, with all the ??????/ at the QB position.

Edited by Estro

If I am going bold I am going bold.

Da'rick Rodgers leads the team in receiving yards.

The Defense finishes in the top 11 in sacks

Nigel Brandham leads the team in tackles

Byrd's holdout extends into the season.

OK the first two are pretty bold but the other ones aren't

Edited by billsfan89

If I am going bold I am going bold.

Da'rick Rodgers leads the team in receiving yards.

The Defense finishes in the top 11 in sacks

Nigel Brandham leads the team in tackles

Byrd's holdout extends into the season.

OK the first two are pretty bold but the other ones aren't

The defense could easily have top 11 sacks, a lot more easily then you think. We blitz now.

Bradham leading the team in tackles would be bad. Alonso needs to lead this team.

Kendall Gaskins makes the team, and in the season opener he meets Spikes in the hole and elbows him so hard in the head that it comes clean off Brandon's shoulders and rolls across the field leaving a bloody wake. Gaskins then taunts Spikes' lifeless body as they haul it off the field. Normally one to frown on such antics, in this instance I somehow find it in my heart to look the other way... and when no one is looking, I even smile to myself a little in the face of this "tragedy" as I feel an unexpected sense of justice and satisfaction.

EJ tears his ACL Week 1 and Tuel steps in and throws for 181 yards 1 td 3 ints and the Bills lose 31-7.

Edit: I really didn't want this to be my 100th post. Ugh.

because the other 99 before it were probably just as exciting, I would agree.