Kolb injured running out to field?

eball

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Him throwingnhis helmet down, and needing a bit of help concerns me. Wonder if he heard or felt something pop...

That was my concern as well. kind of the 'really? did this just happen now?!!!' reaction.

I remember in college we had a guy get hurt opening camp practice as we where doing our initial run out to stretch.

He missed camp and never played a down that year.

lets hope Kolb just has a slight sprain and can be back soon. Say what you will but Kolb provided the only vetran pressence at the most important position on the field.

Rich Gaenzler (@Rich1270TheFan) tweeted at 9:51 AM on Sat, Aug 03, 2013:

Manuel proves he's the better athlete in the QB comp by keeping balance on wet rubber mat #newcampdrill

That was my concern as well. kind of the 'really? did this just happen now?!!!' reaction.

I remember in college we had a guy get hurt opening camp practice as we where doing our initial run out to stretch.

He missed camp and never played a down that year.

lets hope Kolb just has a slight sprain and can be back soon. Say what you will but Kolb provided the only vetran pressence at the most important position on the field.

Exactly my thoughts.

Trade for Tarvaris Jackson

Vince young is available. Maybe EJ can mentor Vince

Fluff -- I just noticed something while reading your signature. Are you kidding me that Dick Jauron's middle name is Manuel?

It all makes sense now...the circle of life is complete.