Who are this board's Polite & Rude guys ?

While reading recent threads, I started thinking about the different personalities on this board. There are a few good guys who discuss patiently, put their thoughts down succinctly . Then there are others who are prone to call someone an idiot at the first opportunity and in general try to ram their opinion down others' throats. They are not wrong or dumb, but have a umm... different way of expressing themselves.

Of the top of my head ....

The polite:

Cowgirl Fan

NoSaint

San Jose Bills Fan (except when provoked by WEO)

Rude (disclaimer: I don't hate you or think you are bad people):

DC Tom

Chef Jim (when cut off by a bicyclist)

John Cocktosten

So, what are your opinions ?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While reading recent threads, I started thinking about the different personalities on this board. There are a few good guys who discuss patiently, put their thoughts down succinctly . Then there are others who are prone to call someone an idiot at the first opportunity and in general try to ram their opinion down others' throats. They are not wrong or dumb, but have a umm... different way of expressing themselves.

Of the top of my head ....

The polite:

Cowgirl Fan

NoSaint

San Jose Bills Fan (except when provoked by WEO)

Rude (disclaimer: I don't hate you or think you are bad people):

DC Tom

Chef Jim (when cut off by a bicyclist)

John Cocktosten

So, what are your opinions ?

I'm not rude. I'm cynical and sarcastic. You !@#$wit.

How'd you forget Millbank in the polite category?

Millbank was very impolite to me once.

(It was a misunderstanding.)

What kinda Sweet Dreams did she wish you then ?

I don't remember the exact quote, (I've been trying to block it out), but it went something like, "I hope you toss and turn all night, get no quality sleep, then wake up with bleeding hemorrhoids."

EDIT: Adding that it was all because she was in a bad mood after Millbank called her a lap dancer.

Edited by Gugny

I don't remember the exact quote, (I've been trying to block it out), but it went something like, "I hope you toss and turn all night, get no quality sleep, then wake up with bleeding hemorrhoids."

EDIT: Adding that it was all because she was in a bad mood after Millbank called her a lap dancer.

LoL... You sure it wasn't a LapLANDER. Big difference. :-)