Manuel should never be #1

Canks

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm just wondering if the fix might have been in and the Bills tipped EJ off that they were going to draft him before they announced the pick. that, to me, explains how the Bills were able to have his No. 1 jersey ready even before they got on stage.

jw

an insider playing as one of us common folk are you John. That's the only way you would be privy to such delectables as this fact .

Love the Cank ! Its family that make us an interesting if not fun bunch eh?

go bills

Mind blown.

oh jeebus, who is this nanker ?

any one taking notes or doing a journal to be hidden in a some caves to be found at a later date.

i m kinda busy but ..

False!! The NFL does not allow 3 digit numbers.

yes they do.

I always put a lot of stock into what numbers players where. I like 3 on him and I think he could play very well with it. Some numbers just never seem to have good success.

I honestly believe there's a connection between the psychology of what numbers people pick and their abilities.

I always put a lot of stock into what numbers players where. I like 3 on him and I think he could play very well with it. Some numbers just never seem to have good success.

I honestly believe there's a connection between the psychology of what numbers people pick and their abilities.

I believe that too...but with Canks' arithmatic Manuel at #1 and Woods at #2 would equal #4 which is Kolb's number...so we have a major problem.

I believe that too...but with Canks' arithmatic Manuel at #1 and Woods at #2 would equal #4 which is Kolb's number...so we have a major problem.

For real haha. I think Woods will be good but I don't like his jersey selection.

(I'm not saying a jersey defines a player. SOMEBODY had to be great in that number for it to be considered a good number in the first place. Just saying that it can give you SOME idea. Maybe Woods will make 10 a good number for WRs. Or DeAndre Hopkins).

I never, ever post on this message board anymore... but I logged in special, just for you, because you are really... REALLY... a very special person and I can;t stop laughing.

That's his draft jersey. He was picked in the 1st round. That's what most players get when they get picked... a jersey with the number round they were picked in. That's not his number, it never was. Manuel wears number 3,it was in the Buffalo news and EVERY SINGLE PICTURE OF HIM PRACTICING IN MINI CAMP IS HIM WEARING #3.If you're a Bills fan, you know this. If you're a fair weather Bills fan you know this.

I think you're confused. Every player in the draft wears the number of the round they were drafted unless the team already has that number taken. It's not until their second year they can pick a different number.

Edited by The Wiz

Since we are on the topic of jersey numbers....

What good QB's have worn #3?

I can only think of Harrington and Kitna and I wouldnt call them good

CBF

Good question. Off the top of my head:

Carson Palmer

Russell Wilson (too soon?)

Jeff George

Bobby Hebert

Rick Mirer

All I've got

Number certainly is of significance. The fact that he was originally number 1, and has now apparently changed to number 3, clearly shows he is an indecisive flip flopper who lacks the assertiveness and confidence to succeed in this league.

and he's clearly dropped down the list at No. 3. not a good sign.

jw

This year's draft had a rare occurrence. Every player picked on the first night of the draft chose jersey #1. Then some dude in round 7 chose #254

He's going to get fined every single time he dresses for a game. The NFL doesn't allow numbers above 99.