'splain your avatar

Chandler#81

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the very first game I took my son to, an in-stadium cameraman approached us and told us that at the next break he'd put my son on the Jumbotron. While we were waiting for the break, the guy next to me gave me the idea to pull out my camera to snap a photo of the scoreboard. What a great idea! So I was able to snap a photo of my son on the Jumbotron. The kid has been to something like 5-6 games and has made the Jumbotron + plus NFL Network (pregame tailgate). How ridiculous is that?

I didnt grow up in Buffalo, but in Brockport in the 70's. We could get both Rochester and Buffalo stations, and I remember this well. Brings back memories.

Probably my favorite on this site, but I did like your last avatar a little better.

I usually switch them up. The one I'm using now was an impromptu sketch I made in Pinto Kenny's guestbook.

PTR

Lana's just mad at her local paper for taking this photo of her last weekend and putting it in the local paper...

woman-farting-in-water-600x446.jpg

Same here. I rolled with the Powerslave cover for a while too but when I saw it popping up in other posts I needed to switch it up so I wouldn't get confused. :thumbsup:

For non-maiden people, this is from the cover for the single release of Stranger in a Strange Land.

Great avatar. I'm one of the few purists in these parts that appreciates "Stranger". Though "Wasted Years" is a much better driving song.