'splain your avatar

Chandler#81

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills haven't had a winning record since 2004 and it is embarrassing to be a Bills fan outside of Buffalo. People wonder what is wrong with you.

But my avatar is fluid. Kiko is on my watchlist.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Mine is to show Beerboy's never ending incompetence.

One day i asked him to neaten up the extra money in the backup closet of the Southeast corridor of the disaster recovery wing. Of course, first he went to the primary closet which was already neat and tried to take credit for that. I specifically told him that Sammy had been cavorting in the backup closet.

Anyway, as you can clearly see, the stack in the third row of the second column has a band that is off kilter by 2, maybe 2 millimeters. and the 9th bill sticks out slightly. What am I paying this guy for?

I took a picture so he could never again deny his incompetence.

I've played around with a few, but last offseason someone at Bleacher Report wrote a joke article about the 2012 NFL season if it was written by George R.R. Martin. In it, Shawn Merriman is one of the Whitewalkers.

It's getting a little old, but we'll see...maybe a King in the North reference, considering how last season went...

Wayyyy back in 1998 when I got my first computer and I discovered what was then the Roch D&C Bills board, I wanted a name that only someone who grew up in Buffalo in the 70s would get. Hence the name and the avatar.

PTR

yea Rocket ship 7 on wkbw Chanel 7 :thumbsup: and for my avatar I had a black cat named shadow that i had for a long time and in 2010 he came up missing. Edited by shadowcat10

based on this: http://3.bp.blogspot...1600/128620.jpg

NOTE THAT THIS IMAGE SHOWS MR ROGERS WITH HIS MIDDLE FINGER STICKING UP! IF THIS MIGHT OFFEND YOU PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK.

Also note that what he was actually doing was singing a song about the various fingers, and he wasn't actually flipping off little kids.

I love it even more now....