Here, look forward to this.....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for that. The play against the Jets at 2:00 is insane. The speed and quickness is amazing. And the screen play against the Pats.

It's a shame Chan Didnt take advantage of CJ the past few years. He could be talked about as possibly the best back in football right now.

At least we got a new coach out of Chans unwillingness to use CJ.

Thank you for that. The play against the Jets at 2:00 is insane. The speed and quickness is amazing. And the screen play against the Pats.

It's a shame Chan Didnt take advantage of CJ the past few years. He could be talked about as possibly the best back in football right now.

At least we got a new coach out of Chans unwillingness to use CJ.

Hells bells man , we got a whole new staff !

For him to not be voted one of the top 100 NFL players in 2012 was a joke. We have finally have a bonified superstar.

if Marrone uses him the way he should be, next year this time, well all be talking about one of the best rushers in the game. Look for 2,000+ yards total offense and 15-20 TDs from CJ if Doug gets it right.

You've just got to be proud to have this kid on our side. Probably the most explosive back we've had since Thermal.

One of the things I just loved about Thermal (and it really isnt talked about much) was his blocking ability. Man, I can remember Kelly dropping back to throw, an LB would break through on the blitz and Thermal wouldnt just block...he'd put the guy right on his backside.

I'm also disappointed CJ isnt on the top 100 list. Definitely deserves to be and I'd bet if we were a large market franchise he'd be on it for sure.

Great video. Thanks.

EDIT: CJ (and Freddie) should be yet another key piece in taking the edge off for EJ once he gets the nod.

jb

Edited by jaybee

It's easy to dwell on all the negatives with this franchise but it's important for to also not to lose sight of us having a true superstar on our team. I realize that there is a lot of unknowns for us going into the season but fact is Spiller is an elite talent and I just hope that we don't screw him up. With that being said I'm in total agreement with mrags that Spiller should threaten for the rushing title barring injury and Marrone & Co being idiots. Furthermore I believe that Spiller should also be considered as one of the favorites for the most combined yards from scrimmage this year. There, I said it and I didn't even cringe! Lol!

In my best Tim Russert voice, Go Bills!

I thought Yahoo had a pretty good quote about Spiller in one of their latest Fantasy Football articles:

"The only person in the NFL who's had any success stopping Spiller is Chan Gailey, and he's no longer a threat."

That's awesome! Wait! Why am I crying??