Advice Welcomed...please

Juror#8

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be sending them by bottle.

Seems like every few years there's a news story about a bottle washing up on a shore thousands of miles from where its journey began. I once put a message in a bottle but it didn't get too far. I couldn't clear the rocks when I threw it so the darn thing just shattered. I was sad.

Is Mead a stalker?? Has anyone sent Mead a message to see if he needs help?? Has anyone thought about sending Mead a message??

Seems like every few years there's a news story about a bottle washing up on a shore thousands of miles from where its journey began. I once put a message in a bottle but it didn't get too far. I couldn't clear the rocks when I threw it so the darn thing just shattered. I was sad.

Hence the reason you played Volleyball in high school rather than baseball???

Lots of good advice here. You messed around, and you are certainly not the first and won't be the last, and you have some very difficult consequences.First take the paternity test. If the child is yours, one silver lining is knowing you can and have fathered a child, which can be a wonderful blessing. Second, get counseling with the woman you are in a relationship with and do everything you can to prove you are a man worth continuing in a relationship with despite the fact that there is a child for which you are responsible. If the relationship is meant to survive it will survive and if not you have to move on. I feel for you and wish you well.

Hey. I was at a beach in La Jolla recently and there was a piece of glass in the sand. Maybe it was yours. Any chance your bottle was clear glass?

What would the message say?

Asked if the girlfriend shot him or if he is just hiding..

Can you think what the girlfriend would think of him for asking for advice on this BILLS message board?....

Asked if the girlfriend shot him or if he is just hiding..

Can you think what the girlfriend would think of him for asking for advice on this BILLS message board?....

Hell I'd shoot him for asking you nimrods what wine goes well with veal.