Can the Bills Win More than 3 Games ?

Owen

The last time I looked, that is what Las Vegas is saying. They get paid to be right...They are probably looking at a new front office, new coaches including the head coach and defensive Coordinator... A bunch of new rookies at WR, with no experience along with who knows who starts at QB. Bills are also one of the youngest teams in the NFL... The schedule begs, who can they beat... Question marks all over the place... What do you think the Bills record will be for 2013 and why.?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is no reason this team cannot win 7-8 games. Pound the rock with your excellent RB's, ease the offense to make short high percentage passes and let your quick young receivers make things happen. also, the Defense has to be drastically better than last year, it was like watching a slow moving nightmare last season.... even if they are just good we can beat alot of the team on our schedule.

10-6. We should have finished 9-7 last year, but for a few numbskull plays called by Gailey, and the most disappointing defense in team history.

We are improved this year, and our defense has to be a top 15 d. Offense....who could be more non-productive than Fitz? Keep the QB's healthy and the team will win at least 10.

The last time I looked, that is what Las Vegas is saying. They get paid to be right...They are probably looking at a new front office, new coaches including the head coach and defensive Coordinator... A bunch of new rookies at WR, with no experience along with who knows who starts at QB. Bills are also one of the youngest teams in the NFL... The schedule begs, who can they beat... Question marks all over the place... What do you think the Bills record will be for 2013 and why.?

If you can actually find a book saying three (or four) games, by all means TAKE THEIR MONEY.

If with our mediocre teams we win five games.....................three games is a joke.

I predict a 7 - 9 season, but wouldn't be surprised if it was better.