Can the Bills Win More than 3 Games ?

Owen

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can anyone really think 7 or 8 wins with a rookie O-coordinator, and possibly a rookie at QB, and an O line which is now again a question at a couple

positions.

:blush:

How can anyone really think 7 or 8 wins with a rookie O-coordinator, and possibly a rookie at QB, and an O line which is now again a question at a couple

positions.

How? Here's how:

1 -- perhaps the rookie OC is more "with it" than our prior OC (Gailey) who couldn't even figure out that CJ Spiller should be on the field in the red zone;

2 -- perhaps EJ Manuel or Kevin Kolb are better QBs than Ryan Fitzpatrick; and

3 -- perhaps replacing a LG isn't the major crisis some have suggested, and the combo of Pears/Hairston at RT is sufficient.

None of these suggestions are farfetched.

How? Here's how:

1 -- perhaps the rookie OC is more "with it" than our prior OC (Gailey) who couldn't even figure out that CJ Spiller should be on the field in the red zone;

2 -- perhaps EJ Manuel or Kevin Kolb are better QBs than Ryan Fitzpatrick; and

3 -- perhaps replacing a LG isn't the major crisis some have suggested, and the combo of Pears/Hairston at RT is sufficient.

None of these suggestions are farfetched.

You are right that none are farfetched. But they are all far from slam dunks as well.

Far too many unknowns for anyone to make an educated guess at this point in my opinion. I mean, 0-16 seems as unlikely as 16-0. But trying to discern between 6 wins and 9 wins at this point is a flat out guess.

The last time I looked, that is what Las Vegas is saying. They get paid to be right...They are probably looking at a new front office, new coaches including the head coach and defensive Coordinator... A bunch of new rookies at WR, with no experience along with who knows who starts at QB. Bills are also one of the youngest teams in the NFL... The schedule begs, who can they beat... Question marks all over the place... What do you think the Bills record will be for 2013 and why.?

We should be able to win 9 games this year...I feel we are due for some luck so I'll say 10 wins and a playoff birth!

You are right that none are farfetched. But they are all far from slam dunks as well.

Far too many unknowns for anyone to make an educated guess at this point in my opinion. I mean, 0-16 seems as unlikely as 16-0. But trying to discern between 6 wins and 9 wins at this point is a flat out guess.

Which is why you haven't seen a W/L prediction out of me, other than to say if I could get the line at 3 (per the topic title) I'd put a lot of money on the over.

Where is the over/under 3 for the Bills? I'd lay a big chunk of money on the "over" for that one!

There isn't a sports book in Vegas that has the O/u at 3. Not sure where the OP got his info from. I suspect if there was a book that has it at 3, it would be around -400 for the over and +350 for the under.

I'd put the line at 7

Damn sure BETTER win more than 3. Rookie this, rookie that -blah blah blah. There's enough talent on the team alone to record 7 wins. A couple lucky breaks, turnovers/lack thereof that have been missing the past few years and we'll do even better. Bye week trash be damned! JMO.

I expect the overall game planning and game time decisions to be improved, as well as the D. I expect a MUCH improved defense.

Expecting a young inexperienced O coodinator to go toe-to-toe with some very good, seasoned D coordinators is expecting a lot. There are going to be

growing pains with a new offensive system also.

IMO

I expect the overall game planning and game time decisions to be improved, as well as the D. I expect a MUCH improved defense.

Expecting a young inexperienced O coodinator to go toe-to-toe with some very good, seasoned D coordinators is expecting a lot. There are going to be

growing pains with a new offensive system also.

IMO

i think that 0-16 is more likely than 16-0 .

If the line is seven it's also + 2 / - 2 .

Just so we are clear though. I expect Bills to win every game. And I do not like projecting the future.

But i am a full supporter of the Senator.

19-0 baby.

positions.

The bigger question is then how did we even win 6 with Fitzpatrick and Failey.

Didn't read all the posts. I will only say this.

We won 6 games last year with a historically bad defense and an inconsistent QB. At the beginning of last year the schedule was supposed to be really bad for our aspirations.