Cugalabanza has won Last Post Wins! All hail Cugalabanza

Just Jack

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all the people on this board who want me dead, you expect me to show up at a game?

I'm suicidal, not stupid.

I would severe injure anyone who attempts to injure you.

My red WINE. .

how about some of the Carolina wines we have? Richard Children's, of NASCAR, makes highly acclaimed wines.

I would severe injure anyone who attempts to injure you.

Yeah...but can you stop Simon from banning me from the tailgate? I probably wouldn't last ten minutes before he duct tapes my mouth shut or something.

And then how would I enjoy the steak?

Yeah...but can you stop Simon from banning me from the tailgate? I probably wouldn't last ten minutes before he duct tapes my mouth shut or something.

We could always grind it up and slide it down a feeding tube.

First, Simon would have to come to a tailgate.

I guess the same way you enjoy most of your meat now... or is that just the tube steaks?

I guess the same way you enjoy most of your meat now...

Ground up and in the freezer?

First, Simon would have to come to a tailgate.

And even then, I'd have to jump up and down for 20 minutes shouting "I'm being abusive! Why haven't you duct taped my mouth shut!"

Yes, I know. I have issues.

And even then, I'd have to jump up and down for 20 minutes shouting "I'm being abusive! Why haven't you duct taped my mouth shut!"

You're closing in on 40K posts. If they haven't 'duct taped' your mouth yet (permanently)....I'm guessing they appreciate your material.

Edited by BillsFanM.D.

You're closing in on 40K posts. If they haven't 'duct taped' your mouth yet (permanently)....I'm guessing they appreciate your material.

If you add all of Tom's secrets in... and the posts lost with upgrades and crashes, I think he is around 80k.

Thanks for the reminder, time to put Tom on triple super secret probation.

Thanks for the reminder, time to put Tom on triple super secret probation.

Oh, hey, let me help.

Someone's an idiot (I'm too lazy to decide who right now...just pick someone.)

Edit: the suggestion below works for me. (Nice try, Jack.)

Edited by DC Tom

Still not sure what I am missing. I guess I need KingCumalickBonza to fill me in

You know, a lotta ins, a lotta outs, a lotta what-have-yous. And, uh, a lotta strands to keep in my head, man. Lotta strands in old Banza's head. Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.

Dear lord I am stuck in the basement with Gungy...

If you stand on your head, we're on top! It works .. I do it with the AFC East standings every year to make myself feel better.

Cowgirls Fan 44

DC Tom 40

Jboys 33

Just Jack 31

B'ball 27

Cugalabanza 27

Mead 23

BuffaloBill 21

Gugny 14

Must... post... more...

Seriously, where did the influx of stupid come from on TSW. It seems more like a Madden Forum with teenage punks in some of these threads.

You're a doo-doo head!