Cugalabanza has won Last Post Wins! All hail Cugalabanza

Just Jack

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you always refer to yourself in your posts? A little narcissistic are you?

If Gugny starts speaking 3rd person, then there might be a problem. But until he does that, leave Gugny alone, man.

Translate this: you're an idiot.

I'll take a stab:

You phrase suggests that the sphere-o-beer is lacking in intelligence, social graces and libido as compared to the "normal" population. We all know this to be true though sadly the picture is much worse than it might first seem. The suds-o-globe is in fact at the very left of the old bell curve ranking the lowest that one could possibly be. He is allowed to hang out here in an attempt to boost his self esteem as many who post in these parts are in the same measured decile as his.

During a meeting at work there was a discussion of a system with an unrecoverable admin password. One of my coworkers, a gentleman of Phillipino descent, mentioned my name as a password cracker

I just shook my head and said something like "Seriously, did that little Phillipino dude just call me a Cracker?" :lol:

My boss gave me a dirty look

Everybody else was laughing about it the rest of the day

During a meeting at work there was a discussion of a system with an unrecoverable admin password. One of my coworkers, a gentleman of Phillipino descent, mentioned my name as a password cracker

I just shook my head and said something like "Seriously, did that little Phillipino dude just call me a Cracker?" :lol:

My boss gave me a dirty look

Everybody else was laughing about it the rest of the day

I had some peanut butter 'n crackers on Monday.