Cugalabanza has won Last Post Wins! All hail Cugalabanza

Just Jack

In the Navy we used to break in the new guys by telling them to go down to the engine room and get a bucket of steam. More than half fell for it.

When I worked at Six Flags over Texas here in Arlington in 1972, we sent rookies to another ride to get a vapor lock key.

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said it since day 1 (July 13, 2009)...that contest was rigged. This cinches it. That Cugalabanza are an idiot!

Well, I think we all agree. Very smart. Good job! You totally agree with us.

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Yep, there is no other better way to put it. Just like what I said.

A six-minute drive from Ralph Wilson Stadium, home of the National Football League's Buffalo Bills, Duff’s Famous Wings partner Phil Kinecki is worried by two things: The team’s performance and the price of chicken. An eighth straight losing season for the Bills, who haven’t made the playoffs since 1999, would hurt the restaurant’s sales, and the cost of chicken wings, a game-day staple, has almost doubled in the past year :o .

Linky

Yep. If anyone is going to be more right, they couldn't. You nailed it on the head.

how do you do it? Getting it right so much, agreeing with everyone here. Yes. You da man.

There's a male doing the same thing at the office. Damn thing is going to knock its tiny pea brain out.

Yep, that's probably what AJ does in the office all day... like we all didn't know. Glad you agree.

Totally obvious. Why doesn't anyone else get it?!

so, big news...

I have attained Animal Welfare Association approval (tenatively - I have to sign the contract and return it) and American Grassfed Assoction approval. Both are the highest and strictist of their kind in the country.

Good on you!