Cugalabanza has won Last Post Wins! All hail Cugalabanza

Just Jack

Great news everybody!

After I watch tonight's USA soccer game, I'll update the soccer thread with some comments and observations. That is, as soon as I can find it--it's probably halfway down page 3 by now.

Entirely fitting. A soccer thread where nothing happens.

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news everybody!

After I watch tonight's USA soccer game, I'll update the soccer thread with some comments and observations. That is, as soon as I can find it--it's probably halfway down page 3 by now.

Crap, I forgot.....

[runs and moves soccer thread to PPP]

I love WNY. Been so busy. A highlight was Lowes seeing raspberries. And buying 30 lbs of apples. Getting more tomorrow

Lowes. Lowes? Lowes?! You come all the way to Buffalo and a highlight is going to Lowes?!?!

Did you go to McDonalds and try out their awesome burgers also?

Lowes. Lowes? Lowes?! You come all the way to Buffalo and a highlight is going to Lowes?!?!

Did you go to McDonalds and try out their awesome burgers also?

no. But I was tempted to go to Taco Bell.

I did a lot, saw a friend from spencerport who we used to go to bills games with. Went to the holley waterfall. Went to the fire house my great grandpa started. Saw a plaque deducted to him the village put up. Went to pay my respects at their grave site. Went to hang out with aunt and uncle. Walked canal. Drive around see historic sites. Went to cousins farm which was awesome. Went to eat dinner with cousins. Went to hang out and drink beer with cousins.

Tomorrow the beach. Breakfast at the diner. Maybe try to hit the falls. Be at hotel by 5p. Maybe go to bed eaaaarly, then game day+800 mile drive.

DARN!!! I wanted you to say it was me so you could tease me more.

However...wawrow had already warned me I was disqualified by

posting the Berman thread.

OK, cage match between you and Tom. Winner gets 3rd place, loser gets loser label. My money is on you.