Cugalabanza has won Last Post Wins! All hail Cugalabanza

Just Jack

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had to close it because it takes the server 21 seconds to load that thread every time someone views it, as opposed to the normal 0.2 seconds.

Just a reality. It was loading all 15k messages on every view.

We had to close it because it takes the server 21 seconds to load that thread every time someone views it, as opposed to the normal 0.2 seconds.

Understandable... You picked a gr8 poster and a great response! Just joking about my comments, gr8 and logical explanation!

I'll take it.

LoL... Exactly 14 years to the date that Hull's skate was in the crease?

"JuneTeenth"

If I had to pick a date... This was gonna be it! ;-) ;-) Nice call SDS!

Understandable... You picked a gr8 poster and a great response! Just joking about my comments, gr8 and logical explanation!

LoL... Exactly 14 years to the date that Hull's skate was in the crease?

"JuneTeenth"

If I had to pick a date... This was gonna be it! ;-) ;-) Nice call SDS!

Youch. What a truly painful era of Buffalo sportsfanmanship this has been. Let the new era of WINNING begin.

:lol: I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh, but...:lol:

Too bad you couldn't hold out for another month, and closed it on its four year anniversary. That would've been poetic.

:lol: I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh, but... :lol:

Too bad you couldn't hold out for another month, and closed it on its four year anniversary. That would've been poetic.

That might have been better. Doh.

FWIW, I didn't close it, but concurred it was an issue and it would need to be closed. I'm wondering if that thread wasn't the cause of draft day issues. All it takes is for one happy clicker to keep loading it...