Cugalabanza has won Last Post Wins! All hail Cugalabanza

Just Jack

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll get my 10 years pin in a couple weeks. Not nearly as many posts (although I lost a thousand or do in the terrible board Rosen a few years back).

I have no idea how many I lost. I stopped posting for like 6 years. The Bills sucked. What was to post?

That was our Renaissance Period, a time of great learning, then you returned...

That was our Renaissance Period, a time of great learning, then you returned...

Yes we learned that The Bills consistently sucked, Dib is a boob man, Poojer is not highly selective, chef loves advice, a really long thread bogs down the server, CGF loves hump day, Mead likes wine, you are a pit master (arm pits perhaps), Scooby drives a Beamer, jack is just, there is some dude named coco puff who won and then lost everything, Dc Tom thinks we are all idiots, GBID is hot for teachers, AJ loves movies, Lana lives in Oregon, Gungy has man love for Beerball, Exiled is a carp intelletual, TGregg didn't stop in 98, Runthedamnball really prefers to air it out, Aussie claims she is an Aussie, Wawrow likes to listen to music while drinking, chandler and Wawrow should not be next to each other in this response, NoSaint is what he claims to be, mark Vader like AJ likes movies, Jim in Anchorage likes fires at his house, steely Dan in spite of his disappearance still is near the top of those posting in LPW to be continued...

We have learned much and solved several world problems while we were at it. :P

Guess this means he's not the one in the

commercial.

Yes we learned that The Bills consistently sucked, Dib is a boob man, Poojer is not highly selective, chef loves advice, a really long thread bogs down the server, CGF loves hump day, Mead likes wine, you are a pit master (arm pits perhaps), Scooby drives a Beamer, jack is just, there is some dude named coco puff who won and then lost everything, Dc Tom thinks we are all idiots, GBID is hot for teachers, AJ loves movies, Lana lives in Oregon, Gungy has man love for Beerball, Exiled is a carp intelletual, TGregg didn't stop in 98, Runthedamnball really prefers to air it out, Aussie claims she is an Aussie, Wawrow likes to listen to music while drinking, chandler and Wawrow should not be next to each other in this response, NoSaint is what he claims to be, mark Vader like AJ likes movies, Jim in Anchorage likes fires at his house, steely Dan in spite of his disappearance still is near the top of those posting in LPW to be continued...

We have learned much and solved several world problems while we were at it. :P

You forgot that I like TGIF...Travel day

and Game day!