Cugalabanza has won Last Post Wins! All hail Cugalabanza

Just Jack

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be the one that does it......

for anything less than a good size bone in rib eye.

deal.

I'll throw in a 15 minute deep tissue massage from gugny, too

Once done...delete the posts and erase all evidence?

deal.

I'll throw in a 15 minute deep tissue massage from gugny, too

Once done...delete the posts and erase all evidence?

Oh hell no, just for that I'll change yours again, I mean instead, yea, instead, not that I've ever changed yours before.

Oh hell no, just for that I'll change yours again, I mean instead, yea, instead, not that I've ever changed yours before.

I think it's pretty funny. I cannot imagine a moderator going to someone elses profile and just changing it blindly. I just don't take this place that seriously when it comes to matters like that.

I'll post it here and somewhere else once I figure out where relevant, but I am going to figure out a way to take orders from people about what they might want me to bring. I have no problem giving away some ground beef to folks, can't really just give out steaks because those are big money for me... but I am working on a way to figure out if anyone wants anything beef wise...

...or carolina wise for that matter. Peaches, honey, things that some folks just do not know where to find... Also, I will get up with Hammer but I might throw a few straw bales in the truck bed to act as chairs for those who do not have them. If people are camping, Rosen? - they might be good to use as benches the night before...? Oh, and afterward, he can use them to cover high traffic areas if it would be wet.

Edited by jboyst62

I'll post it here and somewhere else once I figure out where relevant, but I am going to figure out a way to take orders from people about what they might want me to bring. I have no problem giving away some ground beef to folks, can't really just give out steaks because those are big money for me... but I am working on a way to figure out if anyone wants anything beef wise...

Use the Tailgate Forum, make a new thread there, and provide a link here, to keep it all in one place, like Hammer does with his parking list.

I do not want to seem to be peddling my stuff or whatever?

If it was something your were doing regularly, like shipping/packaging, etc, then the Trading Post would be better. But since it seems this is a "I'm coming up, does anyone want anything" one time trip, that's the better place for it.