Cugalabanza has won Last Post Wins! All hail Cugalabanza

Just Jack

You know you're getting old when the only relevant thing to add to a conversation is the weather. :nana:

Well, I could talk about the day of the week, but, that would seem like overkill.

Just writing a paper about the decision to seed hurricanes. It was a study in the late 60's about whether or not to add silver iodine to hurricanes in order to reduce the wind speed. It actually worked but many countries we afraid the US would use hurricanes as a weapon so the project was scraped. I have to answer whether or not it was valid paper for a policy maker to utilize before making a decision.

Please wait for Tom to weigh in before you begin writing.

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48o, not yet sunny, 93% humidity, winds calm.

It was 39 degrees when I left for work. I wanted to ride my motorcycle but that's just too damn cold. In a few hours it will be perfect riding weather. Pisses me right off.

It was 39 degrees when I left for work. I wanted to ride my motorcycle but that's just too damn cold. In a few hours it will be perfect riding weather. Pisses me right off.

I was up in the ADK yesterday. Made it an easy day, only checked out Kenwells, Sawyer Mt, and Cathedral Pines.

I was up in the ADK yesterday. Made it an easy day, only checked out Kenwells, Sawyer Mt, and Cathedral Pines.

Up near Indian Lake, Jack? How is the foliage?

My avatar pic was taken in Indian Lake. Where you hiked may be pictured in the distance.