Cugalabanza has won Last Post Wins! All hail Cugalabanza

Just Jack

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to have a strong stomach in these parts....

Just think about the fact that the regulars in this thread smell awful ... Not to mention their looks ....

Not me!! A shower in the morning....one on arrival home. ..and a bubble bath at bedtime!

Crabhand Clamalabanza Arrested for Boob Squeezes

By James Downey

August 9, 2013

Portland, OR; Local authorities this morning arrested Crabhand Clamalabanza after reports that he repeatedly pinched the boobies of local women. Clamalabanza reportedly approached women of all ages and stature and announced that he was a professional and was performing a public service. Mr Clamalabanza said he was preventing breast cancer and the women should allow him to squeeze them in a therapeutic way. The clumsy Crabhand then proceeded to grope the women, injuring several pair in the process.

Crabhand Clamalabanza, pictured below, is being held without bail at the local jail.

http://www.outlandishnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/caius-Veiovis-mugshot-1024x576.jpg

Crabhand Clamalabanza Arrested for Boob Squeezes

By James Downey

August 9, 2013

Portland, OR; Local authorities this morning arrested Crabhand Clamalabanza after reports that he repeatedly pinched the boobies of local women. Clamalabanza reportedly approached women of all ages and stature and announced that he was a professional and was performing a public service. Mr Clamalabanza said he was preventing breast cancer and the women should allow him to squeeze them in a therapeutic way. The clumsy Crabhand then proceeded to grope the women, injuring several pair in the process.

Crabhand Clamalabanza, pictured below, is being held without bail at the local jail.

http://www.outlandis...ot-1024x576.jpg

No way these charges stick. All those broads signed the release. Why can't they just let Dr. Cougarbozongas practice his love with woman all across this country? How dare they question my methods.

Hey Moderators... isn't it about time to pin the post for the the annual "don't link sites to streaming games online?" I was about to start a thread as I have seen people start to talk about it in the shoutbox

Hey Hoser...there is a forum available to you if you want to ask a question. Besides, I prefer banning people.

Hey Hoser...there is a forum available to you if you want to ask a question. Besides, I prefer banning people.

bring it holmes. i won't have none of that.

but in all cerealness, moderators look at this thread more then any other thread... :nana: