Cugalabanza has won Last Post Wins! All hail Cugalabanza

Just Jack

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love all the made up names for Cugalabanza! They keep me chuckling...

Here's one:

CugalaLittleJoeFromBonaza

Sorry CugalaDriveAChevyMonza... It is all in good fun... You won, gonna get some love now!

:-)

You have no sense of rhythm. Why didn't you just go with "ChiquitaBanana?".

I told kelly she should just make her own name on this site because she always has something to say to a lot of the stuff said... but, to her point, she wouldn't last long and would be banned pretty quickly because her comments usually aren't so nice. I wonder if the mods would take that in to consideration - being she is a female?

I told kelly she should just make her own name on this site because she always has something to say to a lot of the stuff said... but, to her point, she wouldn't last long and would be banned pretty quickly because her comments usually aren't so nice. I wonder if the mods would take that in to consideration - being she is a female?

Might I suggest, "BoystsBitch" as a name?

I will get her to join without providing aaaaany warning. And see how long it takes until someone outs her.

She is looking forward to meeting a few of you. And has an impression of most of you. I fear for some of your safety ...

I will get her to join without providing aaaaany warning. And see how long it takes until someone outs her.

She is looking forward to meeting a few of you. And has an impression of most of you. I fear for some of your safety ...

DAMN...I wish I had chosen to go to the opener so I could meet her and the rest of you guys!!

At least I have survived!