Cugalabanza has won Last Post Wins! All hail Cugalabanza

Just Jack

You never answered my question: did Tim Graham force you to change your username from "Gringo Starr?"

No. I feel like I've missed something. I don't get the Tim Graham connection.

I just changed the name because gringo starr was a short term little joke that felt flat after a decade. Plus, there's a band and skateboard company by the same name.

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. I feel like I've missed something. I don't get the Tim Graham connection.

I just changed the name because gringo starr was a short term little joke that felt flat after a decade. Plus, there's a band and skateboard company by the same name.

Tim Graham refuses to refer to the Redskins as anything but "Washington". I figured he came down on you hard on twitter for calling yourself "gringo"...

Tim Graham refuses to refer to the Redskins as anything but "Washington". I figured he came down on you hard on twitter for calling yourself "gringo"...

Ah, ok. I don't get mixed up with any of that twittering stuff. I got enough noise in my life.

Nope like the rest of us you are still a loser... Gringo or Cuglyboogly or whatever he is calling himself these days will remind us all in perpetuity.....

Just wait until the surgery. Then we will really be confused what to call him/her..

Nope like the rest of us you are still a loser... Gringo or Cuglyboogly or whatever he is calling himself these days will remind us all in perpetuity.....

None of us are losers even Lana!! We all are winners!

There is NO WAY we all would be such good friends if

it hadn't been for the thread!