An apology to TBD

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry I jumped the gun on the

Chris Berman.

I promise to check my facts better next time.

Apology totally accepted and actually it's not necessary as far as I'm concerned.

The erroneous report you heard on the radio was reported to us with nothing but the best intentions.

For all the warmth and great energy you bring here, you'd have to do a lot worse than that to earn any de-merits.

Have a great weekend CowgirlsFan.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Imagine if everyone apologized for misinformation they posted here....there would have to be a separate wing on the stadium wall for "mea culpas"...it would be more popular than "Off the Wall"!

No worries CGF!

geez, no worries, friend. you cited a source in saying you heard it on your local radio station so it sounds as if you're not the only one fooled by whatever was reported.

the blame should instead go to whomever allowed that report to go on the air in the first place.

of course, this negates you from winning "Last Post Wins" though. ... :nana:

jw

Now wait a minute.

I spent at least 30 minutes trying to find sources to find out if this was true or not.

Do you know what scrolling aimlessly through twitter on your cell phone for 30 minutes does to your battery?!?! Not to mention the time taken away from my family, work, and friends!

Seriously, most people should do what you did with this thread. You're not considered most people. I think you're respected enough around these parts to let your rep. speak for itself.

Oh stop it sweetheart. We still love you!

I hope this comment was half joking. Because its demeaning to talk to women that way.

As for the original apology, it shows character. There is mis/disinformation posted on here daily. Might be the first time Ive seen someone offer a genuine apology.

I am sorry I jumped the gun on the

Chris Berman.

I promise to check my facts better next time.

Nobody who has posted here for more than a month hasn't had at least one instance where they put something up a bit prematurely. Your apology just shows what great character you possess and this board is far better because of your presence.

Nobody who has posted here for more than a month hasn't had at least one instance where they put something up a bit prematurely. Your apology just shows what great character you possess and this board is far better because of your presence.

Nothing of value could be added to this statement. Well said and I could not agree more.

Now wait a minute.

I spent at least 30 minutes trying to find sources to find out if this was true or not.

Do you know what scrolling aimlessly through twitter on your cell phone for 30 minutes does to your battery?!?! Not to mention the time taken away from my family, work, and friends!

Seriously, most people should do what you did with this thread. You're not considered most people. I think you're respected enough around these parts to let your rep. speak for itself.

All you had to do was turn on the US Open and you would have heard and seen Chris yesterday.