An apology to TBD

I am sorry I jumped the gun on the

Chris Berman.

I promise to check my facts better next time.

The dumpster fire you started with this cannot be extinguished with only one apology. Your behavior is reprehensible!

Ok, I would like to apologize for the above statement. I exaggerated

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This site is funny.

It better be.

The last time I checked we are all here talking about a team that has been terrible for too long, for no good reason, and plenty of bad ones.

IF there wasn't humor, and sincere attempts to post reliable news, and stuff we care about, then what would be the point?

Chris Berman.

This is meant to look like an automated response.

This topic is being discussed in a locked thread where someone started a baseless rumor that Chris Berman was on fire. Please consider using the search function next time, and consulting with Pat Moran about how to reference your children's well being to add credence to your claims instead of facts. Apology accepted. Carry on.

Chris Berman.

You must be new to the internet. That's not how you do it. You insist you're right, and that Chris Berman is actually fired, even when you see him on ESPN months from now ("It's a rerun. It must be. He was fired.")

Never apologize, and never admit error. It's a sign of weakness.

You must be new to the internet. That's not how you do it. You insist you're right, and that Chris Berman is actually fired, even when you see him on ESPN months from now ("It's a rerun. It must be. He was fired.")

Tom is quite right.

In addition, feel free to engage in name calling towards anyone who refutes your claims.

Making accusations of "living in your mother's basement" towards doubters is a fairly standard minimum insult.

Tom is quite right.

In addition, feel free to engage in name calling towards anyone who refutes your claims.

Making accusations of "living in your mother's basement" towards doubters is a fairly standard minimum insult.

Don't forget to brag about the car you claim to drive, too.

Yes sir!!

You people are too forgiving. If CGF isn't banned by the time I wake up tomorrow morning, first I'm kicking my dog, then I'm writing an open letter to Beerball, then I am so done with this team.