James Walker uncharacteristally upbeat about rookie class

I don't mean to be rude and I very rarely say bad things about a specific journalist. But walker is an absolute clown who doesn't fully understand the division he "covers." I have no respect for people that do their job poorly

(And i'm not saying that just because how he writes about the bills, he doesn't understand the other three teams either)

Edited by Numark

James Walker isn't someone I read anymore. The other day this moron was saying how there is a Bills QB controversy now, cause Marrone had Tarvaris Jackson taking first team snaps. Anyone with a clue knows that that was the Bills plan all along...to rotate the QBs. It's just a lame attempt to get attention to his articles when we all know there is no story at all to be had.

I don't mean to be rude and I very rarely say bad things about a specific journalist. But walker is an absolute clown who doesn't fully understand the division he "covers."

Exactly.

I don't mean to be rude and I very rarely say bad things about a specific journalist. But walker is an absolute clown

ok

(And i'm not saying that just because how he writes about the bills, he doesn't understand the other three teams either)

Yeah but he's our clown for the moment.

I don't mean to be rude and I very rarely say bad things about a specific journalist. But walker is an absolute clown who doesn't fully understand the division he "covers." I have no respect for people that do their job poorly

Blogging isn't necessarily journalism. Just sayin'. It can be, but in many instances, even though the blogger may be a journalist, much of what is said and reported on are things done to illicit reaction. Take it for what it's worth.

it certainly does seem like the guy is dropping the ball when it comes to his division. i look at a few of the others who have other divisions and sure there are a bit more on speculation, but those guys hit every piece of news about every team in their division.

Blogging isn't necessarily journalism. Just sayin'. It can be, but in many instances, even though the blogger may be a journalist, much of what is said and reported on are things done to illicit reaction. Take it for what it's worth.

Haha I almost put journalist in quotes but I was like no one will say anything. Interchanging "journalist" and "paid professional sports blogger" doesn't change the point I was getting at :)

Edited by Numark

Wasn't McShay the one who was all excited about Arron Maybin? Loved the pick, next Bruce Smith, etc. etc., . . . when everyone here was like, "really??"

But my apologies to the entire TBD family, I can feel the collective shutter and convulsions when you read the AM name.