Official OTA/Minicamp Thread (May/June)

eball

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't hear this, so don't know the context. But are you sure that rather than taking a dig at Wannstedt, he didn't simply mean the other team had to game plan around Mario (i.e., implying Mario was good, from that respect)?

I can't see Buddy taking a cheap (even though true) shot at Wannstedt. I can see him defending Mario's overall play by highlighting the respect that opposing teams had for him.

Well that's the whole point. Of course teams are gameplanning around Mario, which is why it's even more important to move him around and disguise where he's coming from. It sounds like Buddy was telling it like it is -- which is what he always does. There was no scheming going on -- when Mario lined up, that's all that was happening. Wanny's a thief for the paycheck he took last year.

I feel strongly that Coach Pettine IS the real deal.

I am leaning towards a substantiative yes in regard to Paul Hackett and Doug Marrone too.

This is quite a good bit of fun being a fan right now. Everything going on at OBD just feels different. And i'm fairly well pleased where this team is aimed.

Thanks for link FluffHead ! :worthy::thumbsup:

All part of Russ Brandon's evil plan to make us think the Bills are better.

PTR