Official OTA/Minicamp Thread (May/June)

eball

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not again...

One more time... Whats on second . geez.

and Promo, that Russ B. must be a mastermind or something. he gets me to fall for it every year.

Like Lucy and Charlie Brown. It's confounding because i really really want to Billieve this time : )

I think Graham is going to have a big year... and that bodes well for the Bills - our own Wallace without the drama. If Woods and Rogers pan out, and Johnson just keeps it up, we're going to have a tough cut process with this WR group. A nice problem to have, for a change!

Is it common for free agents to not attent the voluntary camps? I see Manny Lawson and Alan Branch were not in attendance from the article. You would think that you'd want to get in there ASAP when joining a new team.

I was bummed when I saw they didn't attend as well. Lets hope they have a reason for not being there as opposed to just being lazy

I was bummed when I saw they didn't attend as well. Lets hope they have a reason for not being there as opposed to just being lazy

I'd doubt pretty seriously it's just laziness.

I'd chalk it up as branch especially having just a couple weeks notice of the schedule and these guys have lives and plans and events and...

I don't know about anyone else, but I liked seeing Marrone getting involved in the O-line drills. He flat out states that he loves doing it, and getting hands on, because otherwise he feel detached and goes all in.

I feel like Gailey was necessary to rebuild our fundamentals, and now Marrone gets to do something special with the talent we've cultivated.

I'd chalk it up as branch especially having just a couple weeks notice of the schedule and these guys have lives and plans and events and...

IIRC, they were both in attendance at the OTAs in April. I think you're right that it's probably due to some other commitments, and definitely not simply laziness.

While I doubt they're lazy, having "lives and plans" didn't stop the rest of our team from being there. I understand nfl players have lives of their own, but I'm sorry, not showing up to voluntary mini camps when you've just gotten paid and joined a new "family" is a bad move imo. They've been in the league several years. They know these mini camps exist and should plan things around them....like the rest of the team has. It's a poor start with a new team IMO.