Is anyone else worried about Da'Rick Rogers

I know its only the second day of practice with the rookies but a lot of people on offense seem to be making a lot of plays like Marquise Goodwin, Robert Woods and Even Brandon Kaufman has been mentioned making plays. Rogers was reported as having an up and down day yesterday as he couldn't seem to get down some change of direction drills and dropped a few balls and then today not a single mention of him doing anything. If he is that talented to where a lot of teams even said he was a first or second round talent why is he having so much trouble early on when everyone else seems to be grasping things just fine. Again I know its early hut just saying

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know its only the second day of practice with the rookies but a lot of people on offense seem to be making a lot of plays like Marquise Goodwin, Robert Woods and Even Brandon Kaufman has been mentioned making plays. Rogers was reported as having an up and down day yesterday as he couldn't seem to get down some change of direction drills and dropped a few balls and then today not a single mention of him doing anything. If he is that talented to where a lot of teams even said he was a first or second round talent why is he having so much trouble early on when everyone else seems to be grasping things just fine. Again I know its early but just saying

Edited by bufffan031

I know its only the second day of practice with the rookies but a lot of people on offense seem to be making a lot of plays like Marquise Goodwin, Robert Woods and Even Brandon Kaufman has been mentioned making plays. Rogers was reported as having an up and down day yesterday as he couldn't seem to get down some change of direction drills and dropped a few balls and then today not a single mention of him doing anything. If he is that talented to where a lot of teams even said he was a first or second round talent why is he having so much trouble early on when everyone else seems to be grasping things just fine. Again I know its early hut just saying

Not at all. Practice is just that.

Remember all the hype of Roscoe Parrish mindblowing "practices". What did that amount too? All that matters is what happens on the field. That remains to be seen.

In conxtect to Rogers, I am not worried at all. There is absolutely nothing to lose with this guy and everything to gain. Really glad he decided to sign with Buffalo.

Don't get me wrong I do think he will catch on but for everyone saying how talented this guy was and playing in the SEC in college u would think he would be doing something already but he is the only WR that seems not be catching on right now

Don't get me wrong I do think he will catch on but for everyone saying how talented this guy was and playing in the SEC in college u would think he would be doing something already but he is the only WR that seems not be catching on right now

It's the second day of rookie camp. And how do you know he's "not catching on"? Did you see him out there?

We're all hoping he's not a da'nger to this team.

Or a da'mn disappointment.

Otherwise he'll be cleaning rooms at the Da'ys Inn this fall.

In all seriousness, though, I think he's a da'rk horse candidate for the No. 3 WR spot. He's got da' skills. Even as an unda'clared agent. OK, the last one was pushing it.

Edited by Just in Atlanta

It's definitely time to panic.

DO NOT PANIC!!!

EVERYONE JUST STAY CALM!!!

We're all hoping he's not a da'nger to this team.

Or a da'mn disappointment.

Otherwise he'll be cleaning rooms at the Da'ys Inn this fall.

In all seriousness, though, I think he's a da'rk horse candidate for the No. 3 WR spot. He's got da' skills. Even as an unda'clared agent. OK, the last one was pushing it.

Well done!

Odds are the guy might still be getting adjusted to being back out there on the field (Remember the college season end 5 months ago). Its also rookie camp who gives a ****.

Well I'm sure there's a lot of people who give a **** (including actual stakeholders) but I'm not one of them.

I am worried about...

1. Is it going to rain when I make my hay or will I finally get clear skies for a week or two?

2. How can I get more eggs on Simpsons Tapped Out... 4,500 more eggs in a week!?

3. I hope my parents stay in Ohio for another month.

119. I wonder if they will ever bring back the show King Of The Hill?

204. Taylor Swift

312. That rash I have

567. Is there a heaven or hell?

789. What kind of pancakes my girlfriend is going to make me in the morning.

10048. Da'Rick Rogers having a bad pracitce

10049. Kim Kardashians new baby

10050. Global Warming

1051. Canada