Rookie Minicamp

Just scanning the article to see what jumps out at me...

EJ Manuel..."Manuel was high or behind on some of his throws during this drill."

Robert Woods..."He dropped a pair of passes"

Kiko Alonso..."sound like a terrible problem"

Marquise Goodwin..."His biggest enemy during the minicamp was his concentration"

Da'Rick Rogers..."he lacks...the burst in and out of his breaks."

Dustin Hopkins..."never really a threat to Rian Lindell's job"

I've read enough. We're DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMEEEEDDDD! :w00t:

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To echo what others have said, it sounds like Bob Woods might be a guy that can help the team right away. Looking forward to watching his career as a Buffalo Bill.

I can see that.

An immediate upgrade/threat is Woods i am guessing. Stevie must be delighted and who ever is chucking the ball even moreso.

And more importantly , demand respect from defenses ? The whole game changes for the Bills if we can actually throw the ball anywhere and have some youngsters who will catch and run.

Kind of exciting for Nate i bet. I would be kickin' the stall as a player looking forward to what this coaching staff is doing to improve the future of the organisation.

Could we become relevant again ?

Edited by 3rdand12

I can see that.

An immediate upgrade/threat is Woods i am guessing. Stevie must be delighted and who ever is chucking the ball even moreso.

And more importantly , demand respect from defenses ? The whole game changes for the Bills if we can actually throw the ball anywhere and have some youngsters who will catch and run.

Kind of exciting for Nate i bet. I would be kickin' the stall as a player looking forward to what this coaching staff is doing to improve the future of the organisation.

Could we become relevant again ?

Throw-in the threat of a running QB and it opens things up even more.

So what I'm getting from this thread is its OK to talk up every single player that makes a play in practice but don't you dare express concern over any mistakes.

Can you show examples of posts where this happened?

I recall Dorkington or someone making an erroneous statement about EJ lacking accuracy, a claim that has been conclusively debunked numerous times. That's the only critical statement I recall and it was civilly corrected.

What exactly are you sulking about?

Is there something wrong with us being excited about the Bills rookies working out in pads?

If you've got something to say, say it. Don't sulk like a kid.

Legitimate criticisms are always welcomed.

Can you show examples of posts where this happened?

I recall Dorkington or someone making an erroneous statement about EJ lacking accuracy, a claim that has been conclusively debunked numerous times. That's the only critical statement I recall and it was civilly corrected.

What exactly are you sulking about?

Is there something wrong with us being excited about the Bills rookies working out in pads?

If you've got something to say, say it. Don't sulk like a kid.

Legitimate criticisms are always welcomed.

I didn't state he was inaccurate, but rather I was concerned about what I read. Big difference.

Day 3, still concerned, but still hopeful. :)

I didn't state he was inaccurate, but rather I was concerned about what I read. Big difference.

Day 3, still concerned, but still hopeful. :)

Let's see: after practice number, you were already concerned about his accoracy? And after 3, you're still concerned but less so? Before you gave yourself agita, did you take into account that he hasn't been on the field with a team in months? Or that he is throwing to completely unknown receivers? Or that this is a brand new system?

I think I would wait just a wee bit longer before writing him off.

Given that EJ is having his footwork adjusted, he's going to be off a bit on his passes until he adjusts. Nothing to worry about here...

I really shouldn't be making any predictions based upon watching three 4-minute highlight videos of guys running around in shorts...but that said, it would not surprise me to see Tuel hang around and make the final 53 as the 3rd QB.

I love that "concerned" equals some sort sort of extreme emotion to you guys.

Also, when did I write him off? Other than my mocking "bust" statement after you guys overreacted to my original post. Seriously folks, calm down.

I really shouldn't be making any predictions based upon watching three 4-minute highlight videos of guys running around in shorts...but that said, it would not surprise me to see Tuel hang around and make the final 53 as the 3rd QB.

Logically speaking, it makes more sense to keep him, than both Kolb and TJax.

Given that EJ is having his footwork adjusted, he's going to be off a bit on his passes until he adjusts. Nothing to worry about here...

Sincerely,

R. Fitzpatrick

Couldn't resist. He's going to be up and down for a little bit I'm sure while adjusting but I'm not really making a claim one way or the other. Just hope it works out.

Sincerely,

R. Fitzpatrick

Couldn't resist. He's going to be up and down for a little bit I'm sure while adjusting but I'm not really making a claim one way or the other. Just hope it works out.

Me too, man...I'm rooting for the kid

Why not? Trot his @ss out whenever we're up four touchdowns, with three minutes to go in the fourth... Let him run the clock out, and we'll call that "Tuel Time". -Everyone will LOVE IT.

It also protects our starting QB from cheap shots. -Puh-layoffs B!tches!

Edited by #34fan