Rookie Minicamp

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiko Alonso tried to kill a teammate.

Saw that too. Reminds me of the Aussie from necessary roughness

Coach Gennero: [after McKenzie refused to wear pads, and was knocked unconscious by a tackle] Look at that. He held onto the ball. Well, let's wake him up and get him some pads.

Coach Rig: I don't know, Ed. Pads might hurt his game.

He does sound good, doesn't he?

What a refreshing change. A respectful, hard working, well spoken young man. Please God let him be a great QB as well.

Edited by qwksilver

EJ seems to throw the ball without effort. As much as I liked Fitz, it always seemed like he was having a coronary when he wound up for a throw over 12 yards.

Apparently it's called "double cheeking it." As per Trent Dilfer. Fitz' problem was that he had to expend so much energy in throwing the ball, his accuracy suffered.

EJ seems to throw the ball without effort. As much as I liked Fitz, it always seemed like he was having a coronary when he wound up for a throw over 12 yards.

That was so frustrating with Fitz. Thank god EJ is not limited like that

Decided to post this here: Position battles to watch this summer http://nfl.si.com/20...?xid=nl_siextra

• T.J. Graham vs. Marquise Goodwin, Da’Rick Rogers and Robert Woods, WR, Bills: In the span of one draft weekend, the Bills went from being extremely thin at wide receiver to having an exciting young nucleus.

The Bills could employ a lot of three- or four-receiver looks again this year, with Graham (31 catches in 2012) or Goodwin out of the slot. Woods might have the inside track on the No. 2 spot, opposite Stevie Johnson, but Rogers, an undrafted free agent, is one of the biggest wild cards in the league heading into the summer.

http://nfl.si.com/2013/05/09/each-teams-most-pressing-question-as-minicamp-looms/ Too late for Dansby, but the question remains.

• Buffalo Bills: Are Nigel Bradham and Kiko Alonso ready?

The Bills are rumored to be interested in at least one free-agent linebacker, Karlos Dansby. But as things stand right now, Bradham (a 2012 fourth-rounder with 11 starts last season) and Alonso (a 2013 second-rounder) are slotted to start at the inside linebacker spots in Buffalo’s 3-4 look. That’s a lot to ask of the young pairing.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

As much as EJ sounds good, and looks good on paper, some of the write ups are concerning. Here's hoping he can get the accuracy dialed in. Having a smooth and strong arm means nothing if the ball goes no where near the WRs.

As much as EJ sounds good, and looks good on paper, some of the write ups are concerning. Here's hoping he can get the accuracy dialed in. Having a smooth and strong arm means nothing if the ball goes no where near the WRs.

Way too early to be concerned about Manuel.

What a refreshing change. A respectful, hard working, well spoken young man. Please God let him be a great QB as well.

I am loving this. The media shat upon us as we expected for picking him and I believe/hope that he will be a great QB. he strikes me as having the personality and work ethic and the ability to be the leader on the field. This should be fun