Rd 3, Pick #78: WR Marquise Goodwin - Texas

boyst

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody needs to tell Nix that the 3rd round still has plenty of talent, because he's the worst GM I've ever seen in the 3rd.

So true. We have other needs and just got Graham to do this job. So we load up on speed but what about the O-Line. Anyone think we may try to sign Brandon Moore from the Jesters.

Either way, this is a sign of a bad pick. If he is better than TJ, then we wasted that pick last year. If he's the same or worse, then we wasted a pick in the 3rd that could have been a starter. Also, and I know this will sound like a broken record, but Nix even said that they are excited to have a healthy Easley this year with a full off-season.

This was a terrible pick and could have been on a G or CB, someone who we need and can contribute

Ok, back to the KGun. I will have to think about this more. If the idea is bring in fresh legs to be fast and keep us attacking down the field then I am confused. We cannot rotate these WR's in every 2 or 3 plays if we are driving the no-huddle. OBD must have plans we do not know...

Receiving corp now has a second rounder, 2 third rounders, a fourth rounder, and Stevie. It has 2 speed guys 2 possession guys and Easley (hybrid). It looks much better than it did in early march for sure!

No question about it...Need addressed for sure... :thumbsup:

Buddy drafting track stars again. Man. Starting to seem like he's Al Davis or something.

Either way, this is a sign of a bad pick. If he is better than TJ, then we wasted that pick last year. If he's the same or worse, then we wasted a pick in the 3rd that could have been a starter. Also, and I know this will sound like a broken record, but Nix even said that they are excited to have a healthy Easley this year with a full off-season.

This was a terrible pick and could have been on a G or CB, someone who we need and can contribute

+ 1