Rd 3, Pick #78: WR Marquise Goodwin - Texas

boyst

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buddy drafting track stars again. Man. Starting to seem like he's Al Davis or something.

That's because he was born during a time when nobody ran that fast. He thinks speed is special. Football players are special. Not track stars. I'm sick.

Goodwin is lightning and looks a lot bigger then Graham so I don't think that's a fair comparison

Checkout his highlights especially an end around in the Alamo bowl vs Oregon State where he literally ran by everyone on the field for a long TD

I like this pick better now then when it was announced as I didn't remember who he was

He is a playmaker with a ton of speed

I do think this pick is very similar to the TJ Graham pick...I think Buddy feels that when you have an athlete like this at WR the 3rd Round is a good place to gamble...And I don't necessarily disagree...I do wonder if WR's like Graham and TJ would last longer in the Draft...But like I've said before about TJ, had Fitz been able to hit him the times he definitely got wide open deep, I think we as Bills fans would have a different opinion of him now...As it was, due to Fitz and Gailey, Graham got the bulk of his opportunities on screens and quick hits, which I don't think is really his game...

I'm really excited to see what Marrone and Hackett do with this talent on Offense now...Because raw or not...The Bills have serious talent on offense now, and speed to burn... B-)

I do think this pick is very similar to the TJ Graham pick...I think Buddy feels that when you have an athlete like this at WR the 3rd Round is a good place to gamble...And I don't necessarily disagree...I do wonder if WR's like Graham and TJ would last longer in the Draft...But like I've said before about TJ, had Fitz been able to hit him the times he definitely got wide open deep, I think we as Bills fans would have a different opinion of him now...As it was, due to Fitz and Gailey, Graham got the bulk of his opportunities on screens and quick hits, which I don't think is really his game...

I'm really excited to see what Marrone and Hackett do with this talent on Offense now...Because raw or not...The Bills have serious talent on offense now, and speed to burn... B-)

I am starting to see it now. I am happy we got Woods but more intrigued by this guy. We know what Woods is going to bring to this team.

I like the idea behind it. Whether it works or not is another story. On paper, its going to be tough as hell to defend against their 3 and 4 WR sets with Spiller in the backfield and with a QB who can kill you as a scrambler if you try to drop everyone into coverage.