Rd 2, Pick #46: LB Kiko Alonso - Oregon

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait we could have had iron man and we ended up with this guy! I'm so done with this team!

Oh please. I was done with them yesterday. Everyone knows Manuel was going to be there in the second round. It was certain. A guarantee. How don't those fools SEE that?

All of the Bills' best players of the past 30 years were alcoholics.

They weren't alcoholics. They were drunks.

Alcoholics go to meetings.

some people do actually learn from their mistakes and grow as people. some kids do grow up. sounds like he could be one of these guys, and all the breakdowns of this kid make him sound like the type of guy we all want for the defense.

Totally agree...just watched Honey Badger give an emotional interview putting pot behind him...the NFL is a clean slate. Kiko can do the same. Can't wait to see him produce...and hit.

Totally agree...just watched Honey Badger give an emotional interview putting pot behind him...the NFL is a clean slate. Kiko can do the same. Can't wait to see him produce...and hit.

a lot of times people that overcome adversity of this nature are actually much stronger for it and much more appreciative of the things they earn. it may be because they have to work harder to overcome the weight of their indescretion(s). but they also have to keep working to keep from falling back into it.

anyway, this guy seems like he brings passion, intensity and a love of collisions. my kind of crazy!

Kiko Alonzo is a GREAT pick, living in Portland and being both a Bills fan and a Ducks fan I am thrilled with this pick and you will be too by the end of next season. I have seen him play alot and this guy is an impact player with a nose for the ball. I also like the Woods pick, that guy killed us Duck fans every time we played USC.