Rd 2, Pick #46: LB Kiko Alonso - Oregon

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiko is rock solid. He played in a super aggressive scheme at Oregon which should translate well here. He stood out during the Rose Bowl game vs Wisky as one of the best players on the field which was loaded with talent (Just don't watch his interview after). He's always around the ball. Very good pick.

It doesn't sound like he stood up to well to Wisky since he got a DUI :D

Fully convinced whoever the Bills draft is a reach! Stupid!

"He's one of my favorite players. He doesn't go away from any type of contact. He's a player who plays really well going downhill in the run game, does a better job in pass coverage than you might think." -- Charles Davis

A High Motor alcoholic. Great.

Nothing wrong with the high motor bit, but I sure hope he has his **** together now as he clearly had a problem in the past.

"had a problem in the past"...seems to indicate he had problems. I'm excited. He looks like a tough minded kid with a nose for the ball. Nice pick.

OK, am I the only one who will be joining the chorus of "Who the !@#$ is this?"

Never heard of him, never saw him mocked. I mean, I want some people at ILB, but I really haven't even considered this guy.

so you never heard of him? I suppose that is good enough reason to be a naysayer..... :wallbash:

"had a problem in the past"...seems to indicate he had problems. I'm excited. He looks like a tough minded kid with a nose for the ball. Nice pick.

some people do actually learn from their mistakes and grow as people. some kids do grow up. sounds like he could be one of these guys, and all the breakdowns of this kid make him sound like the type of guy we all want for the defense.