2 Picks in the second

NoSaint

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Jags, Eagles, and Jets all possibly take a QB before the Bills at 41.

If it looks like there might be a QB run, I wouldn't be shocked if the Browns tried to trade up and get in on it.

I think the Bills will have pretty much their pick of 2nd round WR/TE/CB/LB's. Just like they got their guy at QB, I think they have a good shot of getting all their 2nd round targets.

This was my thought when i woke up.

Due to the fact the Bills went ahead and got the guy the liked at QB they set themselves up for a perfect situation in the second round.

I believe there will be a run on QB starting early in the second. The Bills could make a nice trade partner once again for a team. Pick up an extra third and grab two guys in the second you like.

I think the next pick has to be a receiving option, be it a TE or WR. After that go interior OL or LB or CB depending on who is left.

In theory if the Bills make the right picks you could get 3 starters from the first two rounds and then maybe you package your two thirds and jump back into the second to grab another. A lot of moving around but would be nice if the Bills can pull it off. I do agree taking your qb in the first round might turn out to be the first piece to the puzzle .

In theory if the Bills make the right picks you could get 3 starters from the first two rounds and then maybe you package your two thirds and jump back into the second to grab another. A lot of moving around but would be nice if the Bills can pull it off. I do agree taking your qb in the first round might turn out to be the first piece to the puzzle .

Except that they don't have two third round picks.

I think the QBs will slide further now... I really feel the Eagles or Jets would have picked Manuel in the 2nd. Now with the Bills already getting their QB, that is 1 less team needing a QB... I think either Barkley or Nassib fall to RD3... could even be Geno but not likely.

Kiper's 2nd Rd. Mock

41. Buffalo Bills

Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee

They really need a speed option at receiver. Here's your guy.

46. Buffalo Bills (from St. Louis)

Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama

Takes pressure off C.J. Spiller, but a home run threat himself. Also helps with short-yardage situations.

Edited by ChevyVanMiller