Who is the Mocker that got the Bills picK correct like 9/13 years?

1B4IDie

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he has us taking Barkley at 8 and Woods at 41...

I had the same thing...

sooooooooo :flirt:

That'd be decent filling 2 BIG needs. 1 thing is for sure, all the talk about Nassib and the Bills fearing the Jets taking him have me willing to bet my left pinky finger we have no intention of taking Nassib at 8.

That'd be decent filling 2 BIG needs. 1 thing is for sure, all the talk about Nassib and the Bills fearing the Jets taking him have me willing to bet my left pinky finger we have no intention of taking Nassib at 8.

I agree. I don't care what type of draft it is shaping up to be, Ryan Nassib is simply not an 8th overall pick, period, end of story. Not in 2013, not ever. If they trade down and get him, sure I guess. BUT, if they stick at 8 and take a QB (which I don't think happens- either they trade down or take an offensive lineman at 8) it will be Geno Smith or Barkley. You can bank on it.

Yes, you are talking about Nolan Nawrocki of ProFootballWeekly.com. The guy is the best in the business, hands down. Yea, he takes some flack when he criticizes a QB, and gets called a racist when he's down on a black QB (Geno Smith, Cam Newton), but he's only calling it like he's hearing from scouts. But onto his mock draft......Unfortunately it appears tha ProFootballWeekly is on their way out, and by out I mean out of business. Their comprehensive 2013 NFL Draft Preview had a very ominous outlook on their future as a business going forward, because people simply don't buy things in print anymore (think newspapers). And their website doesn't get nearly as much traffic as some of the other big ones we all know and use. I've noticed they've had very little new content on their website these last few months. Last year Nawrocki put out 2-3 mock drafts, along with draft value charts leading up to the draft. This year, absolutely nothing. I'm still holding out hope there's a final mock draft released tomorrow, but it doesn't look good. If PFW.com is indeed dead, I hope Nawrocki continues somewhere else because he's an excellent resource. For the poster who said he had Matt Barkley and Robert Woods going to the Bills.....tell me where you saw that????? Or were you just playing around, cause I've seen zip from him.

Edited by Estro

Yes, you are talking about Nolan Nawrocki of ProFootballWeekly.com. The guy is the best in the business, hands down. Yea, he takes some flack when he criticizes a QB, and gets called a racist when he's down on a black QB (Geno Smith, Cam Newton), but he's only calling it like he's hearing from scouts. But onto his mock draft......Unfortunately it appears tha ProFootballWeekly is on their way out, and by out I mean out of business. Their comprehensive 2013 NFL Draft Preview had a very ominous outlook on their future as a business going forward, because people simply don't buy things in print anymore (think newspapers). And their website doesn't get nearly as much traffic as some of the other big ones we all know and use. I've noticed they've had very little new content on their website these last few months. Last year Nawrocki put out 2-3 mock drafts, along with draft value charts leading up to the draft. This year, absolutely nothing. I'm still holding out hope there's a final mock draft released tomorrow, but it doesn't look good. If PFW.com is indeed dead, I hope Nawrocki continues somewhere else because he's an excellent resource. For the poster who said he had Matt Barkley and Robert Woods going to the Bills.....tell me where you saw that????? Or were you just playing around, cause I've seen zip from him.

that's too bad. they have a great phone app that I've been using for two years. great fantasy football information, and often news from around the league. hopefully they turn around and keep going.

I agree . They have had almost no new content for a few months.

I pray for the preservation of your pinky finger! (not a Nassib fan).