Jaguars new uni

brenty

Not a fan of two-tone stuff, but even so, the helmet is an upgrade over their boring old helmets. Would prefer all-gold, but whatever. The two-tone jersey isn't horrific, but I still don't like it, especially the teal with black highlights. I don't see why they felt the need to keep teal at all. It has nothing to do with Jaguars or Jacksonville (to my knowledge) and has become way less fashionable since the Jags (and Panthers!) first picked it as a primary color.

I like the matte black. I guess my inner child always liked black uniforms. Totally made all my nfl 2k teams wear black. I agree with the gold. If it was all gold it would be pretty cool. Love to see them on the field.

I like the new jerseys, and the helmets are pretty badass.

I like it.

Is it too late for the Bills to get rid of the ridiculous white rugby collars?

Again, the white "rugby" collars are a product of the Nike overall jersey re-design, NOT a particular choice by the Bills. Most teams have a collar like the Bills do.

Again, the white "rugby" collars are a product of the Nike overall jersey re-design, NOT a particular choice by the Bills. Most teams have a collar like the Bills do.

Yeah and they all suck. I liked it better when teams made up their own uniforms and they were all different styles. In another 5 - 10 years they'll be all screwed up by Nike and they'll wear different uniforms every week like college teams do. Nike is ruining football uniforms as we know them.

I like the new jerseys, and the helmets are pretty badass.

I count seven teams with partial rugby collars. Most teams have the new technology in the collar, not the stupid design of the half collar.

Edited by Just in Atlanta

Not sure how I feel about the helmet just yet an the black in Florida might not be popular with the players but overall i like them, looks cool, modern

first thought...

And, I do not really mind the uniforms. We will never see them.