Jaguars new uni

brenty

I count seven teams with partial rugby collars. Most teams have the new technology in the collar, not the stupid design of the half collar.

The Bills chose the new flywire collar design. They didn't have to choose that particular jersey, but its the newest technology that most teams chose. Only a couple of teams kept the "old" jersey without the technology. As for the collars, if you had a different colored collar than the base jersey color, which the Bills did, the polo collar is the result. The Bills "chose" to keep their existing colors and adapt them to the new Nike scheme. There would be 2 options for "fixing" the collar:

1. the Bills could go without the red/white/blue collar, and just go to an all blue home and all white road.

2. Nike could actually figure out how to make the flywire part of the collar a different color than the base jersey color. If they can make these new state of the art jerseys, it baffles me as to why the flywire part of the collar is limited to the base jersey color.

Both of those options are fine by me.

Two years ago the Bills had great unis, after 10 years of crap, then Nike f'd it all up.

That collar thing will get fixed, I'm sure...they just couldn't do it one year after introduction of the new digs. Prob next year or the year after there will be tweaks.