Miami Dolphins new logo leaked

zow2

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this on Mike and Mike last week. Tony made a great point; we're so focused on player safety and they chose to REMOVE the helmet?!?!?!

Dolphins are Dolphins, so meh...

Don't listen to this idiot, he can't even get his shows right...

(sorry, meant PTI, lol)

I don't care, I'm keeping my avatar.

I think your logo is actually tougher and more relevant logo than a random dolphin swimming.

They are neck and neck with the Flaming Thumtacks for worst logo in the NFL now.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Who'd of thought the Dolphins could get any gayer?

Ya know a thread earlier brought up a gay player finally cming out and every one on the board was great about it. GET OFF THE BOARD MAN!!!! U are the reason why hate still exists. Evolve caveman and be a human, probaly for the first time in your life!!!!

hmmm, am i the only one that likes it?

sports logos should be clean and simple, as they are confined to such a small space, and are viewed from so far away.

in a lot of ways, no matter how "classic" it was, the dolphins logo was possibly the worst logo in the NFL.

with the old logo--sitting at your computer monitor and viewing it? sure, it looks cool, because you can notice all of the details. sitting on your couch and watching a game, or sitting in the stands--not so much. in terms of creating a perception, which in this case is "DOLPHIN," when viewed quickly, this logo does just that.

combined with the fact that they have a very unique color scheme, and now an awesome throwback option, the dolphins went from having one of the worst uniforms in the league, to one of the best. (and by "awesome throwback option," i mean something that, when worn, looks completely out of place in today's NFL, yet classic. like the red patriots jersey, or neon orange bucs jerseys.)

for a quick eye-test, go to nfl.com, and check out the teams logos running across the top of the page.

click on the dolphins logo, and youll be brought to miamidolphins.com, where you can see the new logo prominently displayed in several places, both large and small.

all division rivalry jokes aside, its a very definitive upgrade.

Edited by JohnnyGold

Ya know a thread earlier brought up a gay player finally cming out and every one on the board was great about it. GET OFF THE BOARD MAN!!!! U are the reason why hate still exists. Evolve caveman and be a human, probaly for the first time in your life!!!!

You will never get rid of Tom...he's like the plague. Kind of like that grumpy uncle that comes to visit for holidays. You just have to resign yourself to the fact that he is there and mostly harmless.

If that doesn't work, try saying "Beetle juice" three times fast and he may vanish.

J/k Tom - I think we all know you're OK under that pissed off exterior.

Edited by BringBackFergy