Miami Dolphins new logo leaked

zow2

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8313331095_a18eb66fa8_o.png

Something looks out of place... Maybe the logo is too long. ?? The dolphin doesn't look good swimming w/round sun/ring It also looks like a pacific whitesided dolphin, not a bottlenose. I know, I know, they are the Miami DOLPHINS... But not pacific whitesided which the logo looks like. The logo looks like something that the Chicago Shedd Aquarium would use. Anyway, honestly... You think of Miami and FLA and one thinks of a flipper type animal (a bottlenose dolphin) that is breaching. The sun is the ring and the logo looks better with a breaching animal bottlenose, not swimming... Again, something about this new dolphin looks out of place for Miami's geography.

Just my 2 cents...

EDIT: I suppose the new logo is a bottlenose... Color scheme must be throwing me off...

That white line through it...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

maybe it's the tail is now going up instead of down? Wonder if someone had a version where it was going in the same direction as the old logo. It would be less jarring of a change, because it would look more like the old logo...

Who'd of thought the Dolphins could get any gayer?

Be careful ESPN will have your comment on two shows this week saying "have you no respect using gayer in your post"

Besides that hurts peoples feelings ...

maybe it's the tail is now going up instead of down? Wonder if someone had a version where it was going in the same direction as the old logo. It would be less jarring of a change, because it would look more like the old logo...

...which is clearly and inarguably better.