If you could change one rule in any sport...

The delay of game penalty in hockey for unintentionally flipping the puck into the crowd.

It's unintentional when you see it now, but before that rule teams would routinely flip the puck into the crowd to get a whistle when hemmed in their own zone. I could see them modifying it and making it like icing where you don't get a change after the whistle.

The rule that disallows a football player from taking off his helmet and beating the refs over the head with it. Hated the day they changed that.

But serioulsy I would like to see the team in hockey that is on the penalty kill get an icing call when clearing the puck. That would make powerplays a lot more exciting.

NFL-- pass interference should be 15 yard penalty (not ball at spot of foul, and certainly not ball at the 1-yard line for penalties occurring in the endzone)

By the way, I would also change the replay rule in the NFL to permit review of pass interference penalties. Way too many phantom PI calls.

The rule that disallows a football player from taking off his helmet and beating the refs over the head with it. Hated the day they changed that.

But serioulsy I would like to see the team in hockey that is on the penalty kill get an icing call when clearing the puck. That would make powerplays a lot more exciting.

I've heard they are thinking about changing that no icing on power play rule. I would really like to see it happen. The Sabres need all the help they can get on the power play.

I've heard they are thinking about changing that no icing on power play rule. I would really like to see it happen. The Sabres need all the help they can get on the power play.

I think it's the dumbest thing. The D gets ahold of the puck and fires it down the ice. Whoa, that's thrilling. :rolleyes:

I think it's the dumbest thing. The D gets ahold of the puck and fires it down the ice. Whoa, that's thrilling. :rolleyes:

I've watched several Sabres games this year and rarely see their Dmen get a hold of the puck on power plays.

NASCAR letting racers use real model cars, not this Next Gen crap. If you're driving a Ford, run a Ford. A Chevrolet bring a Chevy...

Get a Monte Carlo, rip out the fancy stuff, add a role cage, racing motor, and certain specs... and run it.