UPDATE: LB Karlos Dansby good match for new Bills defense scheme?

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was actually funny

It's sad when you actually hear people reply with stuff like that, or know that people are thinking it.

I wonder if Dansby taking time from Sheppard, Florida State guy, or others is going to be good or bad or what... my brain is fried. I am going to take a walk... By then I will have some good info to add if I have time.

Nope... he's a 3 downer. Not outstanding in coverage, but definitely no slouch. He is quite outspoken and had several disagreements with the Miami DC last season.

He might be a 3 downer. Bradham and Lawson are better in coverage IMO. If that proves correct, he's likely a 2 downer when we go nickel. Either way, a great signing if buddy can pull this off

Great... the Bills cannot even get a 4 down linebacker!

Umm... maybe you like for him to long snap. Maybe play TE, too? Sheesh, some people are just never happy!

<<Sarcasm detector on>>

oh... OH, I get it now.

This would be a great move. Lawson, Dansby, possibly Branch from Seattle. This would really allow the Bills to focus in on offense in the draft. QB, WR, TE, WR first 4 picks. Would love if we landed him. 2-3 years 3-4 mill a year. Nothing gauranteed.

This would be a great move. Lawson, Dansby, possibly Branch from Seattle. This would really allow the Bills to focus in on offense in the draft. QB, WR, TE, WR first 4 picks. Would love if we landed him. 2-3 years 3-4 mill a year. Nothing gauranteed.

We'll be drafting a CB in the first 4 rounds IMO. Maybe in the 1st

He fits the "multiple" defense we'll be running. Pettine's defense should be attractive to a player like Dansby.

This is good timing for the draft. If he signs then that means Milliner if he's still there and is healthy or QB, Nassib or Barkley. Nix doesn't value OG highly so you can rule out Warmack and Cooper.