Doomsday - March 12, 2013

H2o

I get a kick out of this. Fans demand change. Change happens. Fans demand faster change. For those who missed Bills' rebuilding circa 2001, 2006 and 2009 and 2010, these things take time. You asked for it, and here it is. Change.

Jw

Hi JW. Amid the handwringing and wailing a quick question. Pouha and Dansby....finished or for the right price a good pick up to train the kids that are sure to be coming our way?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I get a kick out of this. Fans demand change. Change happens. Fans demand faster change. For those who missed Bills' rebuilding circa 2001, 2006 and 2009 and 2010, these things take time. You asked for it, and here it is. Change.

Jw

thank you for this JW. It's gonna take some time. Probably 3 full years this time. This has already shown its not going to be a 1-2 season patch job and get back out there. I truly feel we are in all-out rebuilding mode and they are fine with it, for once. And honestly, I am as well. We can't keep going into every season wanting to be good, but also want top picks in the draft to help us succeed.

Hi JW. Amid the handwringing and wailing a quick question. Pouha and Dansby....finished or for the right price a good pick up to train the kids that are sure to be coming our way?

Given lack of lbs anything can help. Can't break bank, though.

Tried that last year and the dockery/Langston year, and the tko year, and the Bledsoe year ... This team needs patience and stability, something that always seems to be forgotten in the mad rush for change.

jw

So r the bills going to throw the season for Johnny Football? I mean we don't have a complete D and we have 2 QB's. Both didnt play a game last year. I am not freaking out, but i feel they may be playing for a high draft pick next year. Wheeler and Ellerbe both signed with the fish. I was hoping B-lo would land 1 of them.. We could always try and sign Dansby for a year or two, but i am not sure he is worth the head ache.

I hope they're playing for a high draft pick next year. We need a franchise QB, and there's a consensus that this year's lot are not that. Why not wait? Otherwise, they'll just be trying to sell more seats to a team that will be 8-8 at best. And it will likely be the same thing the year after that, and the year after that.

The sky has literally been falling for Bills fans since Wade Phillips was HC / John Butler was GM, so as usual the fans are squawking.

The Bills have a hillbilly hick GM who hires another good ole boy like him, then fires him. He likes to draft players from the SCC, but then doesn't know the difference between the good / bad ones. The notoriously frugal owner finally gave up his position as do nothing president, and hired a money guy to replace him. Could this franchise be any more dysfunctional towards winning?

The Bills spent 100 million on a DE that got 10 sacks last year so Bills fans can't really expect getting any front running FA players this year.

I'm not the least bit concerned that the Bills didn't sign any of the FA that were signed today. I do however believe that this off season has been an indication of what an utter failure Buddy Nix has been. Why is he still here?

that, I am starting to agree more and more with

Lol....sounds eerily similar to the last 5 years when we got nobody. Our last 5 years of linebacking consist of zero good players but at least one had beautiful hair. Are there any beautifully haired free agents available or will have to wait until the draft?

Was that the virgin who only ate lentils?

The sky has literally been falling for Bills fans since Wade Phillips was HC / John Butler was GM, so as usual the fans are squawking.

The Bills have a hillbilly hick GM who hires another good ole boy like him, then fires him. He likes to draft players from the SCC, but then doesn't know the difference between the good / bad ones. The notoriously frugal owner finally gave up his position as do nothing president, and hired a money guy to replace him. Could this franchise be any more dysfunctional towards winning?

The Bills spent 100 million on a DE that got 10 sacks last year so Bills fans can't really expect getting any front running FA players this year.

You lost me at SCC

Jw

What's the one constant over that time?

It's hilarious to watch everyone freak out just because we haven't signed anyone yet. It's the end of the world!!! 2013 is down the tubes already!!! Give me a break. What were you expecting from FA? Honestly? I still hope for a LB and a G to replace Levitre, but for goodness sake people get a grip. Just because we haven't signed any of the big names in under 4 hours you guys are already at it. There are still some decent players out there. Step away from the ledge.

I could give two ***** about not signing anyone today if that was part of a winning plan by Buddy. But I am !@#$ing livid that we let Levitre walk without so much as making an offer. He should of been locked up last year(l.ike many of us stated last year). That is inexcusable. If we are going to build through the draft- ok then, but retain our good players. It is bad enough we are mediocre every year, but we should be worse off then meh this year

You lost me at SCC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCC

South Central Conference? Who knew?

I could give two ***** about not signing anyone today if that was part of a winning plan by Buddy. But I am !@#$ing livid that we let Levitre walk without so much as making an offer. He should of been locked up last year(l.ike many of us stated last year). That is inexcusable. If we are going to build through the draft- ok then, but retain our good players. It is bad enough we are mediocre every year, but we should be worse off then meh this year

But you're supposed to still be riding that high from the Mario Williams signing. B-)

I think Ravens' fans are in a position to not freak out, bills fans on the other hand should be concerned. The bills have missed the playoffs for over a decade straight, so why are you so calm? Right now our starting QB is Tavaris Jackson, which means that the bills might have the worst starting QB in the league. According to many there are no franchise QBs in this draft, and even if there were, we are drafting 8th with a plethora of teams drafting ahead of us that need QBs. Our GM was just recorded bashing our QB. We just lost one of our best players. We are getting bashed by the national media. Yes fans do tend to overeat the first day of free agency and yes there are plenty of other free agents available, but don't let that cloud your vision. This bills team was supposed to compete for a playoff spot last year but instead the bills went 6-10. We are now far worse. My biggest fear however, is that we draft a QB this year who leads the bills to a 3-13 record. We then have a great pick with a top QB talent available, but pass because the bills can't give up on a guy after one year. The last part is my fears of the future, the first part is a pretty fair assessment of the current state of the bills.

I think Ravens' fans are in a position to not freak out, bills fans on the other hand should be concerned. The bills have missed the playoffs for over a decade straight, so why are you so calm? Right now our starting QB is Tavaris Jackson, which means that the bills might have the worst starting QB in the league. According to many there are no franchise QBs in this draft, and even if there were, we are drafting 8th with a plethora of teams drafting ahead of us that need QBs. Our GM was just recorded bashing our QB. We just lost one of our best players. We are getting bashed by the national media. Yes fans do tend to overeat the first day of free agency and yes there are plenty of other free agents available, but don't let that cloud your vision. This bills team was supposed to compete for a playoff spot last year but instead the bills went 6-10. We are now far worse. My biggest fear however, is that we draft a QB this year who leads the bills to a 3-13 record. We then have a great pick with a top QB talent available, but pass because the bills can't give up on a guy after one year. The last part is my fears of the future, the first part is a pretty fair assessment of the current state of the bills.

Johnny Manziel or Jadeveon Clowney, not a bad position to be in. :thumbsup: