QB Ryan Fitzpatrick Released

t317

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we cut a bad qb and we're left with no qb's. Nothing really to celebrate starting from scratch. I'm indifferent towards this. Fitzpatrick was never gonna get us anywhere but neither is Tjax.

Free agency just opened 40 minutes ago and the draft is coming up. At least you know that Fitz won't be QB next year. That doesn't count for anything? :)

All this is more of a commentary on having a poor GM than it is on Fitz. Should have never given him the big contract to begin with. Now you just fluseh 7 million dollars down the Cap Money drain. Fitz is/was a solid insurance policy, he'll be somewhere on a good team.

And the Bills, we again start over - and with no real QB at all now.

You know what, I have to give the Bills credit. No matter what you think of Buddy, the Bills are sheeding key players of a filed generation.

I'd like to agree with you, but I have no idea what you just said.

I hope our genuine respect for "Fitz the Great Guy" and "Fitz the Awesome Teammate" doesn't lead to waxing poetic about Fitz the QB's career <80 QB rating and 33% W/L record.

As a QB, the guy was middling at best. Gave us a few fun moments, but mostly disappointment.

Thankfully he and his family are now set for life, and he still has his health. Best of luck to ya, Fitzy.

+ 1