The Eagles have released CB Nnamdi Asomugha

This and the (likely) trade of Revis will finally put an end to the strange habit of GMs paying top QB money to CBs. It never made any sense.

revis likely being traded? latest I heard from ESPN was that Jets were confident in being able to resolve all contract issues....has there been a change/movement recently?

I dont disagree with you about overpaid CBs though....its insane

This and the (likely) trade of Revis will finally put an end to the strange habit of GMs paying top QB money to CBs. It never made any sense.

Um, no. Revis will be making bank with whatever team trades for him.

They paid for Deion Sanders and Champ Bailey and they were very good for a long time.

Bills need to sell some tix and this would be the way to do it.

I'm fairly certain most Bills fans couldn't pronounce his name let alone get excited enough to buy tickets to see Assmuncha play CB

this could actually end the niners trade with the jets if they sign him, not that there aren't other bidders for revis

Not only did he play for the Raiders but he also played at Cal.

Niners need corners.

Match made in heaven.

Gosh, if they can get him and use the picks to address other needs - monster trade for a WR? - what a coup.

If I were SF I might go nuts and just offer a bucketload of picks to Detroit, Cincy or AZ and see if anyone bites to deal their all-world WR.

Multiple CBs this offseason will get Brandon Carr money.